Welcome David (Hi-Fi) Moore... community manager

Options

Comments

• Bowgentle wrote:
    Good job, you scared away the supposed community manager before his first post, lol.

He needed more red covers, apparently.
  • eidehua wrote:
    I'm so ridiculously confused....

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=53917

(Scroll to bottom of any forum page, click "The Team" .You get a list of all the D3/Demiurge people and mods.)

He's new so we are assuming he is the CM. Of course who he really is is a mystery icon_question.gif

Lol.... Yes it's a guess.... Well that and his signature in the bottom left of his profile says "community manager";)
  • avs962
    avs962 Posts: 319 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    eidehua wrote:
    I'm so ridiculously confused....

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=53917

(Scroll to bottom of any forum page, click "The Team" .You get a list of all the D3/Demiurge people and mods.)

He's new so we are assuming he is the CM. Of course who he really is is a mystery icon_question.gif

He should already get a raise, he has two rep before even posting! icon_lol.gif
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I would wager to bet his rep came from posts in a section of the forum normal users cannot see.
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Or Nounce and whoever the other was, just rated the user and not a post.

Edit, stephen43084 was the second rep point.
  • avs962
    Options
    I would wager to bet his rep came from posts in a section of the forum normal users cannot see.

It showed that he was rated as a user, not in a post. So Nonce and Stephen were on his profile, had a good feeling, said "I think he's gonna be a stand up gent," and have him a rating for encouragement. Because they're stand up gents themselves. (I love using the word "gents" don't know why)
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    D'aww. That's far more boring.
  • I would wager to bet his rep came from posts in a section of the forum normal users cannot see.
    I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of such a hidden sub-forum - say S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Inner Circle (the name was most certainly picked purely at random) - but if such a forum did exist, it might show something like this:
    silliness_zps6cd8e971.png
  • avs962
    Options
    Riggy wrote:
    I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of such a hidden sub-forum - say S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Inner Circle (the name was most certainly picked purely at random) - but if such a forum did exist, it might show something like this:

I may or may not be extremely confused icon_e_confused.gif
  • Riggy wrote:

Are your saying there's a hidden sub-forum where spam does not exist? Why not just move this forum there???
  • Riggy wrote:

Are your saying there's a hidden sub-forum where spam does not exist? Why not just move this forum there???

I think he's saying or not saying is that mods can access a forum the rest of us can't. If it was open to everyone, there'd be spam there too.
  • Also that this magical subforum is so active the only posts there are Riggy talking to himself and even he stopped that over a month ago icon_e_wink.gif
  • I'm also saying that if such a place existed, it's a very lonely place. No one has posted there in over a month, so rep for our mysterious new CM could not have come from there.

Unless of course, there's a super-secret sub-forum for level 7 employees.
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,930 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    talking about clandestine sub forums, secret meetings and what not...

eef166b7-f92e-4b80-97c8-23ee52baafad_zps7d503ea8.png = mpqdog_zps9918ce4c.jpg

coincidence?

i'll let you draw your *cough*spy*cough cough* mole* cough* double agent* cough cough cough ahem*

sorry about that- as i was saying i will let you draw your own conclusions (0-o)
  • avs962
    Options
    talking about clandestine sub forums, secret meetings and what not...

eef166b7-f92e-4b80-97c8-23ee52baafad_zps7d503ea8.png = mpqdog_zps9918ce4c.jpg

coincidence?

i'll let you draw your *cough*spy*cough cough* mole* cough* double agent* cough cough cough ahem*

sorry about that- as i was saying i will let you draw your own conclusions (0-o)

I'm not sure why, but I feel I should take this as an insult.
  • Unknown
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Riggy wrote:
    I'm also saying that if such a place existed, it's a very lonely place. No one has posted there in over a month, so rep for our mysterious new CM could not have come from there.

Unless of course, there's a super-secret sub-forum for level 7 employees.

That or I saw a green number 1 and didn't understand how they got it without posting. So I may have clicked on rate user and rated him to see what that did and now somehow he had a green number two rating. Other team that, it's totally inexplicable.
  • He's back online. Just bumping the topic so he sees how excited we are to meet him.

Hi boss!
  • It says he has a post, but I can't find it.
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It says he has a post, but I can't find it.

He's posted in the secret area that Riggy mentioned. Making a post for all the moderators.
  • Mabe we get him as a reward next season.