Let's make some money!!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• I kindly remember that moment when my girlfriend (at that time, hrmhrm) told me she found a new bow for her amazon. When asked if it had a green name over it she replied: »No! Name's brown and chosen SO well for a bow. It's called WINDFORCE.«
    I hung up the phone. Because.....

tumblr_lr5tbqFPOA1qzaxefo1_500.jpg
  • To be honest, if you couldn't win Punisher you don't need him. Likewise with Hulk. They may be cool to have, but Rags/Mags/Spidey is still better.
  • To be honest, if you couldn't win Punisher you don't need him. Likewise with Hulk. They may be cool to have, but Rags/Mags/Spidey is still better.

Listen to this guy. Check my signature if you want to know why. Huehuehue icon_rolleyes.gif
  • f3nfire wrote:
    I hung up the phone. Because.....

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!
  • Honestly i think hulk story is cool.. You chase him around the world, new maps and stuff.. I just wish they would drop that stupid idea on - story has to be like in comics - where one hero says one line, and the villain says some ****.. and then we are in puzzle mode.

Either drop the chit chat, or make it interesting! And im all voting for more serious dialogs based on which characters we choose to do the missions.
  • Jeez OP, really? We going to gripe about this all over again? Do yourself a favor, delete the app and find another one to your liking.
  • ShavedDome
    ShavedDome Posts: 61 Match Maker
    Options
    I did manage to score a punisher but I look at it like that require iw. Just skip them. I realize you may not place add well but it is a game. I managed snag another punisher by spending 200 gold on a daily special so it can be done without spending real bucks.

People have to remember this is a beta and they are probably learning something with every tournament.
  • ShavedDome wrote:
    People have to remember this is a beta and they are probably learning something with every tournament.

It. Is. Not. A. Beta.
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    Options
    Zathrus wrote:
    ShavedDome wrote:

It. Is. Not. A. Beta.

You're a beta. :l

Anyway, hulk is a lackluster tank and probably will only have use as a green generator; I love the character, but nothing about this hulk screams usable

Of course, this generation of entitled whiny gamers have ruined any possibility of games being challenging. You used to have to work for things; now it's handed to you.
    The characters themselves may not be the strongest or most powerfull but a large proportion of the enjoyment of the game is unlocking and playing with new characters especially if they are uncommon/rare. You may be more successful using other characters but it is more enjoyable using and upgrading new characters.