Season V 10 pack pulls

Options

Comments

• GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,507 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Other than the 2*s I got Black Panther yellow, Patch Green, and Fury purple. All in all, very pleased with it - the only thing I may end up not using in the long run is the patch (that was my fourth cover and I may eventually respec him to 3/5/5, but right now he's 4/2/2 so he's a long way to go.)
  • My first all-silver 10 pack. I was due, and the 2500 iSO bought me a quick level for Sentry. No complaints.
  • Blue Fury and 4 3* (which I all had, but i sure like the iso).
    One of my alliance mates actually got 5 Moonstoe covers in that pack. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • tempestuousfury
    Options
    GSBW and XForce. Makes me lament having discarded the other XForce I removed for Hulk. *shrugs*
  • Got purple fury and red xforce. Two of my only good pulls in a month. Best 10 pack pull in five seasons.
  • red Lthor, purple greywidow, the last Ares cover I needed, the last Ares cover I needed, the last Ares cover I needed, the last Ares cover I needed, Yellow Spidertrash, then random garbage
  • Nellobee
    Nellobee Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Yellow Mohawk storm, red im40, and blue and purple Furys! And 6x250 iso. I am calling that a win, though.
  • Oldboy
    Oldboy Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Spidey yellow
    CMag blue x 2 (this makes 6 blue)
    Xforce red
    6 x 250 iso

Meh. Pity abt the cmags upcoming nerf. Still xforce cover makes it up i suppose
  • avs962
    avs962 Posts: 319 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    1st cover: Purple Fury, already a success!
    After some 2*s, a yellow X-Force, it would've been bad last season, but now I'm happy with it. Then a bunch more 2*s, I'm like, okay, that'll be it, I'm relatively satisfied. Then boom! Red LThor to end it, put him at 4-2-2 and I'll eventually respec red to 3, but I'll take them as they come!

So overall: happiness
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    I decided I could use the ISO and I wasn't disappointed - cause that's all I got for the third season in a row icon_evil.gif

I got more golds out of the loose handful of heroics I'd been holding on to, intending to cash out everything at the end of the season. At least I could drop another five levels onto Daken...
  • orbitalint
    orbitalint Posts: 511 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I was very happy with mine. The Iso Brotherhood event didn't yield any Fury from those tokens, so I was excited to grab 2 in my pack.

2 Fury Y
    HT G
    Rags R
  • Panther Black
    Thor Yellow
    Cap Red
    Falcon Blue (sold)
    1500 more Iso

Good day for me
  • Spidey Blue
    Falcon Yellow
    Daredevil Blue

7 2**s

3250 ISO total.
  • Yellow IM40 - 500 iso-8
    Black Hulk
    Yellow X-Force

1750 iso-8
  • slaxer723
    slaxer723 Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Psylocke red and 2250 in iso. Another **** 10 pack
  • 9x 2* and then on the last draw, Fury Blue to make up for an otherwise disappointing 10 pack...
  • I got a yellow Fury, a green Punisher, a yellow Patch (my fifth, and 13th overall, making Patch my first complete 3*) and a purple Fury + 6 vendor trash. So a pretty good haul.
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    Options
    DD red
    dark daken purple
    j storm red
    wolverine ** yellow
    thor ** red
    thor ** yellow
    moonstone red
    j storm black
    hawkeye red
    moonstone purple

very disappointing only used the DD
  • 3 3s.....rags psilock and panther. Can't complain coz trained all....but only panther levelled.
  • GTannen73
    GTannen73 Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I guess my luck had to run out sometime. After getting at least three gold covers in each of the first four season 10-packs, I only got one this time--red LThor. I can certainly use it though, and the 2250 Iso is likely to come in handy as well.