3k-5k Probably no Bagmen

Alliance
1-100 Wolvie Yellow!
100-50k You don't care, because it's not a sweet Baglady

Comments

• over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    My alliance mates started pulling wagons of Fury in their seasonal progression packs, so I quickly jumped in, grinded the simulator for 400ish points and opened my own. Blue Fury! My first ever Fury pull (Iso-8 Brotherhood wasn't kind in that regard). Also green Patch and some Falcon cover, which I don't need.
  • kidicarus
    kidicarus Posts: 420 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Season V progression 10 pack netted me red rags, red im40, green HT, green patch ... nothing that I really needed
  • All heroics are in the hoard until Marvz and Deadpool show up in there. I'm down to needing covers only for CMags, Deadpool, Marvz, BP and the 4*s.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    2* Mags Blue (x3)
    2* Thor Green, Yellow
    2* Ares Green, Yellow
    2* OBW Black
    3* Mags Blue (already have 5)
    3* BP Yellow (useful)

So I useful cover and 2500 ISO.
  • I got mine yesterday, but it's going on the hoard until they release more 3*s to tokens.
  • Sentry - green
    Wolverine X-Force - yellow

All the rest were two stars that got sold off to help build up my She-Hulk.
  • kilgarin
    kilgarin Posts: 57 Match Maker
    Options
    I ended up with 7 2*s, a yellow Spider-Man (didn't need) and two yellow IW. Each time I saw that shiny circle I kept hoping for Fury!!
  • 8 2*s, 1 IM40 red (sold), 1 DD red.

I've had worse 10-packs.
  • 8 2*, a Loki (didn't care to see the color) and a yellow BP (already maxed).

So, 3k iso icon_razz.gif
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Zero non 2*'s, which is at least the second and perhaps third time this has happened to me in the season packs. Sooooo excited to get some iso as the "best" reward for the season! The pull rate has to be fixed, or at least the 10-pack rate guaranteeing something.

A couple alliance mates opened yesterday or today and scored four 3* or 4*.
  • A slew of 9 2*s I didn't need and.... Nick Fury Purple! Finally got him!
  • Houtro
    Houtro Posts: 464 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Blue IW + nine 2* = 4500 of ISO. The expected!
  • Ebolamonkey84
    Ebolamonkey84 Posts: 509 Critical Contributor
    Options
    2500 ISO for me this round.
  • I got over 1000 points in the shield sim today, i wanted the 10 pack so bad. I got red cmags, red im40, and green gsbw. I was praying the cmags was purple since its going to be his new best, but still not bad.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Green Mohawk
    Blue Panther
    Black Psylocke

1750 ISO. Was hoping for a purple Hawkeye for re-spec this week, but no luck there.
  • Ardom
    Ardom Posts: 18
    Options
    Daken, Punisher, Panther, Sentry and Falcon. Given Sentry was maxed, 4 useful 3* and 1500 ISO8.
  • rixmith
    rixmith Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    Options
    A Daredevil purple (which, admittedly I could use) and 9 2*. Overall a pretty disappointing haul.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    I should have mine later today (assuming I hit my 800+ goal for She-Hulk) but it's going on the pile so I can get my months worth of disappointment in one hit.

I did burn through 60 standard tokens just before BoP started to get enough ISO to max out Juggs - that was a good choice icon_mad.gif

Edit: 830 in Trial by Combat got me my ISO 10-pack
  • Rusalka
    Rusalka Posts: 155
    Options
    Nine two-stars and a purple Falcon I didn't need. Definitely my most worthless 10-pack so far.

But hey, I pulled a yellow Patch from the daily reward token this morning to finish my respec, so I guess two lucky pulls in one day was too much to ask.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I got a purple Fury cover!! Then I got Yellow Mohawk storm (have 5 already) Lcap red (have 5 already) Lcap Yellow ( have 3 already) and got the rest 2*
    Four out of 10 3*+ is not bad at all even though I sold 3 of them.