Most coveted covers as of right now?

Options
2»

Comments

• For me Devil Dinosaur. icon_mrgreen.gif

Great answer!

I think that Blue Spider-Man and Red Rags are the two most sought after. Many on the boards have maxed these out but in general I don't think that is the case. I've been in since the first day and getting blue Spider-Man maxed was very difficult. Had to use HP for two of the upgrades. Red Rags has been even more elusive. Have pulled one and used HP for one. I think these are the two biggest game changer cards and the most sought after.

My personal list is:

Red Rags
    Purple Spider-Man
    Purple Mags
  • Danman2008
    Options
    I just got blue spidey from the Dark Avengers Tourney, so that's off my list. I've had bad luck/poor timing for the 3* mag lightning rounds, so any of those covers are next on my "want" list...
  • I still need most of the 3stars. The ones I want the most at the moment are:

Purple Spider-Man
    Green Widow
    Any Magneto
  • Any Ragnarok (still waiting on my first!)
    Blue Spidey (I'll take purple or yellow if they're going too though)
    Green Grey Widow
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Green Wolverine X-force
    Blue Iron Man 40
    Black Black Widow Original
    Green Wolverine Astonishing
    Black Moonstone
    Doctor Doom (any)
    Loki (any)
    Invisible Woman (any)
  • If we're talking about coveting, the closest I come to coveting is moonstone.

I prefer red heads but bw just isn't my thing.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ranzera wrote:
    If we're talking about coveting, the closest I come to coveting is moonstone.

I prefer red heads but bw just isn't my thing.
    Between being the current progression reward de jour, and having elevated chances of dropping from event tokens, I'm swimming in moonstones
  • After getting a couple of Doom covers in the 10 pack I think everyone should want one. He be crazy
  • Grey Suit Green should be a top priority for most people as it's devastating paired with Rag's Red.
  • abuelo wrote:
    After getting a couple of Doom covers in the 10 pack I think everyone should want one. He be crazy

He is probably B tier for the characters. He seems better due to the buff. You don't get demons out without either getting it near the end of a match, using boosts to start, or by going specifically for black at the cost of avoiding generally stronger color options like red yellow and green. The fact we have lightning rounds so often, he is worth ISO I feel, but outside of that his best use is just that he covers black, blue (to keep someone like magneto back) and purple damage and has good hp for tanking hits. His blue isn't very good unless you get a lucky set up (unlike the closest similar moves which are the select a tile moves) and needs to be maxed otherwise you are more than likely going to end up with the one blue you needed to change for a huge 5chain not changing and instead having used 9 blue to get 3 black and a little damage. It's very situational and I find myself sitting on 9+ blue way more often than I should with a team of doom, thor, third character without a strong enough/any blue. Also, his demons aren't nearly as good as they could be because they create attack tiles ON red which means if there are 2 red open, you get 2 even if you have a skill 5 (6 demons). Also allowing characters like dakan and wolverine to hinder his usefulness. He isn't bad, he is still a worthwhile cover and better than any 2** except thor IMO (who is really a 3*** if we are being honest) but offensively he soundly fills the tank roll on a team but isn't an offensive juggernaut like rag mag or even grey suit.