Unknown
edited December 2013 in MPQ General Discussion
Assuming people have their 2*s maxed by now

IMO:

1) red rag

2) red mag

3) purple spidey

4) blue spidey

I'm lucky to have red rag and blue spidey finished. Need 2 red mag and 1 purple spidey.

Comments

• Red Mag over Purple Mag?
  • Blue Shoes wrote:
    Red Mag over Purple Mag?

because purple mag is gotten for a top 25 finish whereas red mag is only gotten in a top 2 finish. Quite a few people have a maxed out purple mag already and are sitting at 0-1 red covers
  • Yellow 4-star Wolvie.

Wolvie has regenerated in the comics after his body was mere dust. It would be hillarious if this skill could revive/heal him even if he "died" as long as the countdown is not matched or destroyed.
  • Yellow 4-star Wolvie.

Wolvie has regenerated in the comics after his body was mere dust. It would be hillarious if this skill could revive/heal him even if he "died" as long as the countdown is not matched or destroyed.

That would go a long way toward making him worthwhile.

As for covers, if we're talking in general:
    Red Rag
    Green Widow
    All Spidey

For me:
    All Spidey (x1)
    Red Mag
    Blue Mag
    Punisher
    Doom

There are others I need, but I don't care that much about the characters (Hood for example).
  • I think the general opinion is pretty much covered, so my own personal wishlist:

1. Punisher
    2. Red Mags
    3. Yellow Hood
    4. Green 2-star Wolvie (believe it or not)
  • Blue Spidey. He is pretty useless without it.

Edit: and he isn't very good without multiple copies of it
  • The most coveted covers for me personally are

1) Punisher
    2) IW
    3) X-Force (green)
  • For me it's:

Blue Spidey
    Green Widow (grey)
    Purple Mags
    Blue Doom (to up his max level)

I don't have any Rags yet, so getting any cover is kind of pointless to me.
  • I don't know if "coveted" is the right word for red Magneto cover... More like "begrudgingly recognizing that you need this cover to max level your character, even though it's a junky ability". But yeah it is rare.
  • Any of the covers that are required to finish the Hunt Event are pretty important right now.
  • Red magneto definitely needs wiped from the list. Purple is best ability. Blue IMO is 2nd and harder to get than red.

Red rags definitely has to be top
    Blue spidey close behind

These are the 2 like every1 wants. For me besides those 2 main ones the list would include

Green S&V wolvie
    Blue mag
    Green widow grey suit
  • Red magneto definitely needs wiped from the list. Purple is best ability. Blue IMO is 2nd and harder to get than red.

Blue spidey close behind

These are the 2 like every1 wants. For me besides those 2 main ones the list would include

Green S&V wolvie
    Blue mag
    Green widow grey suit

How is blue harder to get than red? You just need top 8 for blue, top 2 for red.
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    Red magneto definitely needs wiped from the list. Purple is best ability. Blue IMO is 2nd and harder to get than red.

Blue spidey close behind

Green S&V wolvie
    Blue mag
    Green widow grey suit

How is blue harder to get than red? You just need top 8 for blue, top 2 for red.

Got mixed up on that 1 but I still see red as least useful as do a lot of others so 3 red vs 5 blue/purple I still think that makes blue / purple more wanted especially since going to 5 puts a lot more levels on the cover.
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    Red magneto definitely needs wiped from the list. Purple is best ability. Blue IMO is 2nd and harder to get than red.

Blue spidey close behind

Green S&V wolvie
    Blue mag
    Green widow grey suit

Got mixed up on that 1 but I still see red as least useful as do a lot of others so 3 red vs 5 blue/purple I still think that makes blue / purple more wanted especially since going to 5 puts a lot more levels on the cover.

Supply vs demand. Demand for red is low, but supply for it is hilariously low. Demand for blue/purple is high, but supply is decent/very high.
  • If we're talking Supply/Demand, I think Green Widow is probably the highest value cover. You need 5 green covers as opposed to 3 for red Mags, and she's RARELY given out as prize. Blue Spidey is in high demand but he has been given out more often, especially for those of us playing since early on. Widow has only been given out as prize once iirc, and only to the top spots.
    I know that pulling a Green Widow is the only time in recent memory I've actually been excited about opening a token lol.
  • Twanbon wrote:
    If we're talking Supply/Demand, I think Green Widow is probably the highest value cover. You need 5 green covers as opposed to 3 for red Mags, and she's RARELY given out as prize. Blue Spidey is in high demand but he has been given out more often, especially for those of us playing since early on. Widow has only been given out as prize once iirc, and only to the top spots.
    I know that pulling a Green Widow is the only time in recent memory I've actually been excited about opening a token lol.

I didn't keep track of how many green widows were given out but i got a 5/3/5 widow without trying easily thats why i left her off my list
  • DumDumDugn wrote:

I didn't keep track of how many green widows were given out but i got a 5/3/5 widow without trying easily thats why i left her off my list

Must have been pretty good luck (or bad luck on my part lol), but my widow is at 2/3/5, and I've thrown away 3 extra Red covers for her lol.
  • Twanbon wrote:
    DumDumDugn wrote:

Must have been pretty good luck (or bad luck on my part lol), but my widow is at 2/3/5, and I've thrown away 3 extra Red covers for her lol.

Yeah mines been sitting at a 1-2-4 for quite a while now
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    Twanbon wrote:
    If we're talking Supply/Demand, I think Green Widow is probably the highest value cover. You need 5 green covers as opposed to 3 for red Mags, and she's RARELY given out as prize. Blue Spidey is in high demand but he has been given out more often, especially for those of us playing since early on. Widow has only been given out as prize once iirc, and only to the top spots.

IIRC, there were maybe around 3 greens given out as prizes.
  • Purty_Hawkeye
    Purty_Hawkeye Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    Options
    For me Devil Dinosaur. icon_mrgreen.gif