Do you do lightning even if your villain is maxed?

2»

Comments

• Ranzera wrote:
    I can be found sporting a very competitive bag man and lady bag man in more than a couple of these.

I saw your lady bag man but im afraid her level 30 default status scares some people away.
  • Bainee
    Bainee Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    I compete in them because they are one of my best sources for ISO generation.
  • My villains aren't maxed yet... working on Magneto(3/4/4) and Doom (5/2). Rags just got his first red cover yesterday and is still a baby.

But once I get those leveled, I concur with the general sentiment that it is the best place to farm tokens and iso by far. I'm only going to really compete for spots to get Mags, Doom and Rags up there, but really right now just Mags. His purple... good lord.

For the ones where I don't want something, I get my easy 100 points and then drop in the scrubs to be an easy target for people who really want to place well. Not like my rating is super high or anything, but that nice surprise when in the late parts of a tournament you come into a min'd bagman, yelena and the villain has to be a relief.
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    I think we should all set a universal scrub team as solidarity. I'm currently running bagman and modern hawkeye as the least theatening team i can field (having sold off my 1* hawkeye).

Bagman (L11 4/1/5) and Moonstone (L8 4/4/4). My 2* Mags is actually lower level than either (I must've been very tired when I made Bagman L11) but I like him. He doesn't deserve the abuse.
  • Zathrus wrote:
    DumDumDugn wrote:
    I think we should all set a universal scrub team as solidarity. I'm currently running bagman and modern hawkeye as the least theatening team i can field (having sold off my 1* hawkeye).

Bagman (L11 4/1/5) and Moonstone (L8 4/4/4). My 2* Mags is actually lower level than either (I must've been very tired when I made Bagman L11) but I like him. He doesn't deserve the abuse.

Magneto now is one of the better 2* but his covers dont come easy for newbies and veterans prefer classic mags
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    Magneto now is one of the better 2* but his covers dont come easy for newbies and veterans prefer classic mags

I keep hoping for an X-Men tournament to give me incentive to pump some ISO into him. And yeah, he's a good character, but I got nearly all of his covers recently, long after I would've used him normally.
  • I used him a fair bit early on. Just got my first blue cover for him yesterday.
  • My doom is only 3/2 but i'd rather use his event to tank for my last magneto cover lol (im currently in the top 10 but i sent out my bag man squad).
  • Bugpop wrote:
    I pop in a few battles for iso. I try to get at least 100 rank points

ditto for me.
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    My doom is only 3/2 but i'd rather use his event to tank for my last magneto cover lol (im currently in the top 10 but i sent out my bag man squad).

Yeah, sent in my bag man squad then looked at my rank and saw I was #6. I just know I won't be able to play much the last half hour.
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    Ranzera wrote:
    I can be found sporting a very competitive bag man and lady bag man in more than a couple of these.

I saw your lady bag man but im afraid her level 30 default status scares some people away.

LOL. Well played guys. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Anybody old enough to remember watching the Electric Company? In the Spider-Man shorts they had this villain named Dr. Fright that was so hideous, when he removed his hat everyone was paralyzed...
  • The Ladder wrote:
    Less and less. I've sent out the ultimate team of Bag Man and Classic Hawkeye in the latest one, going to try and give a little back to the community icon_e_smile.gif
    I've been doing 1 match in each, anything more isn't worth the time investment unless you can hit top 50. Was skipping for an easy team and saw yours. Thanks.
  • I tank with an xforce wolverine and invisble woman in protest of their badness. Though I don't have any villians maxed, I haven't had much time to compete regularily.