Options
2»

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    I got hit twice by this guy in psy pvp:
    5MEudKx.jpg
    HkQbWI3.jpg

Searching for that alliance, it appears GTR is no longer in there.
  • Unknown
    Options
    where is the mod with the usual "just report it to D3 and be done with it" and lock thread talk? so it's allowed it's obviously they are cheating?

/troll
  • Unknown
    Options
    I looked up the Juggernaut stats on that guy (who now has red covers) and it shows the damage for level 40 Headbutt, so it seems like they must have somehow tricked the game into squeezing an extra '4' on the level while still only having level 40 ability damage stats.

The match damage for the level 404 Jugg is also the same as level 40 match damage on the 3 weak colors, and the strong colors have around 910 or so added to it, and I have no idea what they did to the HP, but it's definitely not the stats a character of that level ought to have. If anything, the stats are probably signfiicantly weaker than what a level 1900 or whatever level character ought to have, though still more than enough to crush any player.
  • Hunter328
    Hunter328 Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
    Options
    DecoyDuck wrote:
    Here's the details in case you can't find him. Check that match damage! Suh-weet rainbow coverage!
    dioayola.jpg

So, I guess Hawkeye is playable now.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'm going to assume it's a bug.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Apparently he's been removed now, One of the devs posted about it in the bugs forum. So he was definitely cheating and it wasn't a 'glitch'.