New Cheater level 404 characters

Options
Diaolya in the swah is cheating by modifying levels he has 404 jugger hawkeye and black widow 1 star

Comments

• FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    Options
    If you draw them in the current PVP those characters show up as lvl 1,905!

Can only see the first 3 digits on the enemy team summary screen, and might think you drew a 190 jugg... Fatal mistake if you click through!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Almost fought this sh!tbAg thanks for the warning. Take action d3! Show that tou are worth our time and money!
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Saw this guy...keeps popping up In nodes. Already submitted a ticket. Would post pics now, but can't from my phone.

152,000 hit points for just juggs alone. Ridiculous.
  • eidehua
    eidehua Posts: 521 Critical Contributor
    Options
    There does seem to be a bug after level shift, I guess this person is abusing it.

What's the level of his guys in his roster?
  • daveomite
    Options
    I managed to upload it...

28sbz1y.png

2zpuxc7.png
  • eidehua
    eidehua Posts: 521 Critical Contributor
    edited July 2014
    Options
    OK obviously the level cap is only enforced on the level up screen-- otherwise if a max level is always enforced, this should not happen.

Although there is still a difference between the roster levels and the pvp levels-- similar to what happened to my pc account, where I had max lvl thor with only one cover and near max IW with only one cover (as it displayed in PVP fights)-- my roster when clicked displays to others as still 70IW 15 Thor etc... Oddly enough to ME, my roster is 30 IW, 6 Thor, etc... A lot of strangeness going on
  • daveomite
    Options
    eidehua wrote:
    OK obviously the level cap is only enforced on the level up screen-- otherwise if a max level is always enforced, this should not happen.

Exactly. Earlier, just to check to see if the match would indeed show them at those levels, I tried attacking them. Within 10 moves approx. my team of maxed psy/sentry/hood was downed completely by match damage alone.
  • daveomite
    Options
    eidehua wrote:

Although there is still a difference between the roster levels and the pvp levels-- similar to what happened to my pc account, where I had max lvl thor with only one cover and near max IW with only one cover (as it displayed in PVP fights)-- my roster when clicked displays to others as still 70IW 15 Thor etc... Oddly enough to ME, my roster is 30 IW, 6 Thor, etc... A lot of strangeness going on

Yes. When I first saw this player...I was confused. Thought I was back in BOP for a minute, then realized it was FC.

What was funny, and I have pics of this too...When I first saw him, his roster showed them as level 40. Then second time I saw him, they appeared like this..level 400+.

Something is definitely wrong though.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I wonder which alliance this player is in. icon_question.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Baltias wrote:
    I wonder which alliance this player is in. icon_question.gif

the pic above shows they are in the Swag
  • gambl0r312
    gambl0r312 Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    152k Hit Point Juggy with a 66k Hit Point Mod. Black Widow...seems legit... icon_e_surprised.gificon_e_surprised.gificon_e_surprised.gif

Does it say how much the Headbutt does at that lvl ? icon_eek.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    gambl0r312 wrote:
    152k Hit Point Juggy with a 66k Hit Point Mod. Black Widow...seems legit... icon_e_surprised.gificon_e_surprised.gificon_e_surprised.gif

Does it say how much the Headbutt does at that lvl ? icon_eek.gif
    how much damage does his headbutt do?

calculating on a linear progression, 1100/40=27.5*1905=52,387....so yeah....ouch
  • SandsTheMan
    Options
    I'm just impressed you could find a 404...

cDKQUmY.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Does this mean level 404 is the actual level cap?
  • Unknown
    Options
    The amount of people who are cheating is amazing. Just got "king MARVEL" on my pvp node. A lv 94 2* Thor with 3/0/3 build. A bit less stupid than that the lv 404 or lv 1905. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm just impressed you could find a 404...

cDKQUmY.gif
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I actually got this.
    404 Page not found.
  • daveomite
    Options
    Just now saw them in a node again...almost 1400 running with hacked or whatever 1905 juggs/bw
  • BearVenger
    BearVenger Posts: 453 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I had him in my queue, too. If I weren't shielded, I would have jumped on that team. I'll switch over to my laptop and post some screenshots I saved.
  • daveomite
    Options
    BearVenger wrote:
    I had him in my queue, too. If I weren't shielded, I would have jumped on that team. I'll switch over to my laptop and post some screenshots I saved.

don't risk it, seriously. Juggs literally has 152,000 health points and massive match damage.
  • DecoyDuck
    DecoyDuck Posts: 620
    Options
    Here's the details in case you can't find him. Check that match damage! Suh-weet rainbow coverage!
    dioayola.jpg