• Unknown
    Options
    What a huge smack in the face. SMDH
  • Unknown
    Options
    what in the fecking feck!?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Pretty good rewards icon_eek.gif ....they kidding with us maybe they will change later the reward icon_lol.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Every forum member should PM Ice and LakeStone and ask them why they're so bad at this.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Maybe an intern screwed up and posted the wrong cover. PLEASE LET THAT BE THE CASE.
  • Unknown
    Options
    benomoth wrote:
    Every forum member should PM Ice and LakeStone and ask them why they're so bad at this.

They don't listen us buddy ...even if we do that they wont do anything ..didn't you realize that so far ?
  • Dreylin
    Dreylin Posts: 241
    Options
    Er, maybe they're listening to the people who we're complaining of burnout because of having to push in every event - now people can relax and play more how they want.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'm super happy about this. I'm sure the rest of you were looking forward to grinding for another 3 months, but I'm happy that our alliance can play as we like and not worry so much about screwing over each other if we miss a pvp. This is a great decision.
  • Unknown
    Options
    More like Season Snore
  • Unknown
    Options
    Dreylin wrote:
    Er, maybe they're listening to the people who we're complaining of burnout because of having to push in every event - now people can relax and play more how they want.

But what if they put new rewards in pvp's ..Then all gonna play hardcore
  • Unknown
    Options
    If they do three straight months of IW, I will not be able to stay with this game.
  • Dreylin
    Options
    Dreylin wrote:

But what if they put new rewards in pvp's ..Then all gonna play hardcore
    Right, just for those PvPs, but in past seasons those have been less than 50% of the time - this will help newer players pick up older covers that veterans do not need and have no reason to push for.

Not sure why this is making you guys unhappy; there will still be PvP & PvE with new covers, Seasons have only awarded 1 4* each month, there are better rewards on offer from regular events.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Dreylin wrote:
    Not sure why this is making you guys unhappy; there will still be PvP & PvE with new covers, Seasons have only awarded 1 4* each month, there are better rewards on offer from regular events.

Cause some people just must whine, event if they couldnt properly express WHY theyre doing this.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Malcoran wrote:
    Dreylin wrote:

Cause some people just must whine, event if they couldnt properly express WHY theyre doing this.

Because if they follow the same format, it's 90 more days of IW, who most people don't want to compete for because she's awful. That's why.
  • hex706f726368
    hex706f726368 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    it wouldn't be so bad if it was blue or even green, but it seems like yellow is pretty easy to come by. oh well, it's just supposed to be a "thanks for playing this season" reward anyway
  • Unknown
    Options
    benomoth wrote:
    Because if they follow the same format, it's 90 more days of IW, who most people don't want to compete for because she's awful. That's why.

Damn, locked looks like a sweet girl and youre saying now shes forcing you to compete for IW cover? icon_rolleyes.gif
  • FierceKiwi
    FierceKiwi Posts: 505 Critical Contributor
    Options
    benomoth wrote:
    Malcoran wrote:
    Dreylin wrote:

Which is great. 90 days of competing only when I want to or when my alliance mates need me to help out is much better than 90 days of having to grind everything whether I need/want the rewards or not.
  • Dreylin
    Options
    benomoth wrote:
    Malcoran wrote:
    Dreylin wrote:

And?

You don't want to compete for this reward then either don't compete or find something else to compete for - e.g. Individual PvP rewards, PvE rewards, Sim progression rewards, Season progression or Individual rewards; Hell, why not compete for bragging rights based on placement!

Still not seeing why this one sub-par reward would make you so upset.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Malcoran wrote:
    benomoth wrote:

Damn, locked looks like a sweet girl and youre saying now shes forcing you to compete for IW cover? icon_rolleyes.gif

Not forcing exactly, just.. gently persuading.. at knifepoint.

But seriously, this reward sucks! I don't see much life in this game if the devs don't find ways to keep us interested and engaged. If they wanted to give us time off, then just wait a few weeks before a new season starts with a new four star reward. Or offer the Top 100 a ??? token of any character color. Your choice, 3 stars or 4 - any character and any power of your choosing. I'd be interested to see the metrics for that.

I stand by my original statement that IW is a pointless reward.
  • Unknown
    Options
    So from what I gather, season 4 needs to not force you to compete while still offering prizes that'd force you to compete for everyone to be happy.