NEW "Avengers NOW" Team Revealed

Options
2»

Comments

• Xeonic-Ice
    Xeonic-Ice Posts: 176
    Options
    pallmall wrote:
    Female Thor is not his sister. His sister is Angela, the chick next to fem Thor in the picture. Angels was made by Neil gaiman for the spawn series. She was brought into the marvel universe during original sin. She is from the tenth realm apparently.

In comics, no one is allowed to have more than one sister! icon_lol.gif

We don't know but it could be another long lost sister, or someone new. We'll find out soon enough.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Where are you getting the idea that it has to be a sister of his?

I put my 5 bucks on Jane Foster.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Latest update on the Avengers NOW initiative.

http://www.newsarama.com/21696-sdcc-201 ... -live.html

Still no new teams, but I guess we can wait a few more weeks until those November solicits come out...
  • KillStormFirst
    KillStormFirst Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
    Options
    but...none of the people in that picture are the same person either...

p.s. re: Occam's Razor. How in the world do you figure that seeing a picture of two entirely separate characters standing right next to each other leads to the simplest possible explanation that they're both the same person?
    The picture I had posted shows **** Grayson standing with Damian as well as in the Batsuit next to the glass case (Bruce Wayne is presumed dead) ...the sleight of hand being that **** Grayson did in fact become Batman until Bruce returned.
  • That's not **** Grayson. That was Hush who had had cosmetic surgery to look like Bruce Wayne and was running around impersonating him at the time. He also spent a good chunk of that time trying to recruit Damian to his side, hence them being pictured together like that. Nice try though.
  • I hope the game lives long enough for them to introduce Angela.
  • They'll have to get people to care about Angela in general first. I don't know that the Thor's sister thing is going to really help her popularity as much as Marvel would like it to. I kind of doubt that they'll be able to get her new solo book to sell too well, even though it will probably be a pretty good read with Kieron Gillen on it.