Balance of Power PVP color strengths are still broken.

Options
2»

Comments

• Cragger
    Cragger Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    We accept your argument. Please consider our counter-argument.

The Balance of Power tournament simply sets all characters to the same number in regards to level. That is the decision of the developer, we can do little to change that. I have presented data explaining the discrepancy in match damage, and you have countered with your suggested changes.

The conversation in this thread is devolving into dangerous territory. This is not a vaccination or global warming thread, there is no need to constantly restate opposing positions to each other. Agreed?
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Cragger wrote:
    We accept your argument. Please consider our counter-argument.

The Balance of Power tournament simply sets all characters to the same number in regards to level. That is the decision of the developer, we can do little to change that. I have presented data explaining the discrepancy in match damage, and you have countered with your suggested changes.

The conversation in this thread is devolving into dangerous territory. This is not a vaccination or global warming thread, there is no need to constantly restate opposing positions to each other. Agreed?

I'm cool with that. And I wasn't conceding anything, I was illustrating a point to the OP. I think this is one of the best tournaments and can really challenge the 3* rosters to have to work outside the box while letting newer/underdeveloped rosters get some prime time. That is all. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Hello cragger, it's me Bruno 1967 from Helter Skelter, i know my intervention are not linked to the subject, but you tell me to registred here and sending you a PM, i just cannot, the systym say i must make more intervention to had the autorisation to sent message. Well you can find me here, same name, you know my english is not very good, si if you can guide me, it will be appreciate, thanks you m'y friend! Seeya!