Lightning rounds 7/15-7/17 (???)

Options
2»

Comments

• gambl0r312
    gambl0r312 Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    locked wrote:
    Wow, thank you so much, gamblr. I only played Rags LR to get enough ISO to max my Juggs (can't resist the thought of headbutting Fury into oblivion if I meet any). Never placed token range for days, guess now I have to icon_e_biggrin.gif

Edit: got 1st (off-time helps), got 3x 2*. So, thank you again, gamblr, I'd rather just play for ISO here and there and leave tokens for other folks icon_e_biggrin.gif
    it has to be said that gambler is a class act in each LRs with many forumites.. its a healthy change from all the bickering going on here at the moment.. thank you gambler..

Glad to help out! Hope people get something useful outta the tokens! Less bickering is always useful too icon_lol.gif

My only "request" is to let me reach the 250 level for the last progression/standard token. It makes the points higher when I start giving 'em away afterwards...
  • So where exactly can I find the schedule for lightning rounds? Or are they semi-random?
  • FierceKiwi
    FierceKiwi Posts: 505 Critical Contributor
    Options
    So where exactly can I find the schedule for lightning rounds? Or are they semi-random?

As in when they run or which character is featured at what time?

They run from weekly from Noon (EST) Tuesday to 11:30 AM (EST) Thursday.
    Lately they seem to alternate between Heroes and Villains but in the past Villain LRs have seemingly run more frequently.
    The characters are featured in alphabetical order Heroes: (Black Widow, Hulk, Iron Man, Punisher, Spider-Man, Wolverine) Villians: (Doom, Hood, Loki, Magneto, Rags). EDIT: I thought it was alphabetical but I could have sworn Hood ran after Loki...I'll assume it is alphabetical and I just can't remember 2 weeks ago correctly.
  • FierceKiwi wrote:
    So where exactly can I find the schedule for lightning rounds? Or are they semi-random?

As in when they run or which character is featured at what time?

They run from weekly from Noon (EST) Tuesday to 11:30 AM (EST) Thursday.
    Lately they seem to alternate between Heroes and Villains but in the past Villain LRs have seemingly run more frequently.
    The characters are featured in alphabetical order Heroes: (Black Widow, Hulk, Iron Man, Punisher, Spider-Man, Wolverine) Villians: (Doom, Hood, Loki, Magneto, Rags). EDIT: I thought it was alphabetical but I could have sworn Hood ran after Loki...I'll assume it is alphabetical and I just can't remember 2 weeks ago correctly.

Awesome, thanks!
  • its up already.....
  • Thanks for the boost Nogard! Don't know who you are, but appreciated. I was only going for the ISO mainly and didn't care too much for my own placement, but thank you!
  • Thanks for the boost Nogard! Don't know who you are, but appreciated. I was only going for the ISO mainly and didn't care too much for my own placement, but thank you!

He's in the forum Line chat. WE WATCH YOU SLEEP.™