The X-Men's Version of "Play Hard" = Cheat

Options

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    We have ways to score points easy.... isnt that the opposite of play harder then everyone else??????
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Oh boy!I'm in this thread before it gets locked out!

In any case, let's see how long the investigation takes...
  • Unknown
    Options
    Oh yes absolutely! Because the devs definitely would not have been able to notice us scoring big without spending money on shields. And even if there was a server where we could magically protect ourselves we would still need the shields. Nothing there makes sense at all. #gullible

Do you think anything through or do you just like to show how jealous you are every chance you get? Get a life dude. If you wouldn't spend so much time worrying about what everyone else is doing you might actually enjoy yourself.
  • TheHueyFreeman
    TheHueyFreeman Posts: 472 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Sorry if I'm being dull or something but are these guys in the chat Xmen?
  • Unknown
    Options
    jozier wrote:

I sent that tweet to the CEO of demiurge in an effort to expedite my CS ticket. I have been sitting on that for about 3-4 weeks. It has been very frustrating to not publicly say anything here. As of yet CS hasn't confirmed what's being claimed and they said there would be no "instantaneous resolution" as of one week ago. I want them to announce something one way or another, just so we can all move on.
    Good detective work finding my tweet lol icon_lol.gif
  • Unknown
    edited July 2014
    Options
    curse the x-men, you have me agreeing with jozier.

you may not be using jailbreak or root , but if you are playing by a different set of rules than everyone else, by definition you are cheating you violating the spirit of the rules and gamesmanship.

I genuinely feel bad for you. you know if you had to play the same way as players like jozier, you would not stand a chance.

you know, just like the rest of us who hit skip when we see players like jozier's name in our queue.
  • Unknown
    Options
    curse the x-men, you have me agreeing with jozier.

you may not be using jailbreak or root , but if you are playing by a different set of rules than everyone else, by definition you are cheating you violating the spirit of the rules and gamesmanship.

I genuinely feel bad for you. you know of you had to play the same way as players like jozier, you would not stand a chance.

you know, just like the rest of us who hit skip when we see players like jozier's name in our queue.

Lmfao!
  • Unknown
    Options
    jozier wrote:

also this all conjecture until D3 says otherwise. Very coincidental conjecture.

But lets not rush off to call them all cheaters because that is not fair. I wrote a ticket because what I had merited me writing one. I haven't posted it on here because its not fair for me make judgement. So I am hoping this gets locked/deleted swiftly & that D3 makes a public announcement to end all speculation
  • Unknown
    Options
    OK I see ladder and Colognoisseur and wyp and a few others on. Some of yall with some sense take a look at the stuff naz said. Tell what part about what he told josh makes any sense? The story is so unbelievably easy to pick apart. I am seriously lmao at any1 who is falling for this.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Well either Naz is full of **** and you have an alliance where you have 50 odd people spending 20-25 dollars per PVP just to win an extra 10 pack heroic.

Or Naz isn't and it's a bunch of cheaters.

Either way, the X-Men are pretty pathetic as are all their members.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I will also say this...

That if everyone played PvP using 1 shields maximum (3 8 or 24. just 1 total as a finishing point) then the standings would look very different

That being said, if a payable item can influence the standings so much, then the game devs should think about how they conceptualize "free to play" w "pay to play/win". Do they want a game where everyone has fairly equal standing or one where some people can leverage situations to their benefit?

I publicly challenge any top 10 team to try to beat 5DV w each member only using 1 shield the entire pvp. We can all join at the very beginning to all end up in each others brackets for confirmation on (lack of) shielding. anyone who uses an early shield will not have their score counted. A screenshot of anyone shielded would be proof. I doubt anyone would take this challenge, cause rest assured we would win icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    God loves a trier Jozier

Maybe x-men are funded by D3 to encourage other players to spend money..... icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    jozier wrote:

BEST EVIDENCE EVER! icon_lol.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    OK I see ladder and Colognoisseur and wyp and a few others on. Some of yall with some sense take a look at the stuff naz said. Tell what part about what he told josh makes any sense? The story is so unbelievably easy to pick apart. I am seriously lmao at any1 who is falling for this.
    The only part of the story that doesn't make sense is the idea that naz is smart enough to execute a man-in-the-middle exploit, but he could just be using one someone else found
  • Unknown
    Options
    So could someone explain how this can be picked apart easily. I am honestly just curious to understand both sides opinions about this.
  • Colognoisseur
    Colognoisseur Posts: 804 Critical Contributor
    Options

I probably will regret this but I am very tired of the "She's a Witch!" mentality lately. I don't think forum shaming is going to change their wicked ways.

If the ticket has been submitted and D3 is looking into it then all we can do is to wait until they either sandbox someone or don't.

After the last round of this when Ice IX was asked within the Q&A he mentioned Flo98 by name and said he/she is an outlier when it comes to style of play. That indicates to me that Flo98 was looked at and at least on a surface level no obvious impropriety was found.

That's what I expect from D3 to investigate every ticket submitted and if they see cheating to sandbox the cheater.

I am not sure what else we can do.
  • Unknown
    Options
    God loves a trier Jozier

Maybe x-men are funded by D3 to encourage other players to spend money..... icon_e_biggrin.gif

maybe iceix has a second, secret profile to sneak on the forum to see what we're saying.

what if that second, secret profile is no other than....snikrot icon_eek.gif

hmmmm....now that you mention it, I never see them both on at the same time.....
  • Unknown
    Options
    So could someone explain how this can be picked apart easily. I am honestly just curious to understand both sides opinions about this.

Naz said he doesn't have to use shields because he has "his own server" to delay us being able to be seen. Which would mean we unshield, attack on some delay, and then re shield. Yet somehow having some magical undetectable server that delays us being hit keeps us from shielding. Which is what it's helping us do. Apparently.

Get it yet? He was being sarcastic about us cheating. Gave the lamest possible story as to how we did it. Now every1 is falling for it.
  • Unknown
    Options
    gamar wrote:
    The only part of the story that doesn't make sense is the idea that naz is smart enough to execute a man-in-the-middle exploit, but he could just be using one someone else found

I think you're onto something. We've all read his posts before and there's no doubt he's incapable of coming up with anything intelligent on his own. But borrowing information from someone else and claiming as his own fits the glove perfectly. Hell, he even admits publicly that he's reported his current alliance members for cheating yet they're still in his alliance. More likely, he's just the X-Men mascot.

But look at it this way, for 50 dollars you too can be recruited into X-Men! No, put your wallet away, they'll pay you!
  • Unknown
    Options

Brady I didn't post this because I wanted D3 to look into it, which they are. Actively

Asking game players to comment on this shows a lack of sensitivity to the point. This is a matter for D3 to investigate. Not for you to defend nor anyone to prosecute. Honestly all your defending comes off as PR spin to deflect attention away from the issue at hand. Hopefully all these people will also ask for this thread to be closed & for D3 to finish & make a public announcement. If its true, everyone should get sandboxed. If not the game devs should say 100% clean & everyone here should say "sorry, it looked like something else but you are confirmed legit."

also THERE IS LOTS MORE EVIDENCE of malfeasance in my possession that is not posted here but that D3 has

We must all wait for D3

nuff said