If we are looking for new 1* here's my wish list:

Iron Fist
    Luke Cage
    Moon Knight
    Quake
    Cannonball
    Spider Woman
    Ronin

That and wouldn't it be cool to have some kind of Dr Strange? He's a part of the Dark Avengers Storyline and is a foil for The Hood. Or what about the actual Ms Marvel? Or some love for the crazy genius that is everything NextWAVE???

Liking the list. Iron Fist colours would be Yellow, Green, and Black.
    Luke Cage? Black, Black, and Black. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Last night was thinking about Marvel Ultimate Alliance and how awesome that game was. If they do Luke Cage, there has to be a SWEET CHRISTMAS power. It would be amazing. Plus you have two cards ready to go... modern and classic. Would be awesome.
  • mooken
    mooken Posts: 52 Match Maker
    rabscutle wrote:
    mooken wrote:
    rabscutle wrote:
    If we are looking for new 1* here's my wish list:

Iron Fist
    Luke Cage
    Moon Knight
    Quake
    Cannonball
    Spider Woman
    Ronin

That and wouldn't it be cool to have some kind of Dr Strange? He's a part of the Dark Avengers Storyline and is a foil for The Hood. Or what about the actual Ms Marvel? Or some love for the crazy genius that is everything NextWAVE???

Liking the list. Iron Fist colours would be Yellow, Green, and Black.
    Luke Cage? Black, Black, and Black. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Last night was thinking about Marvel Ultimate Alliance and how awesome that game was. If they do Luke Cage, there has to be a SWEET CHRISTMAS power. It would be amazing. Plus you have two cards ready to go... modern and classic. Would be awesome.

I wonder if there's any technical reason that they couldn't have more than one power of a specific colour. With the updated interface, it would give characters like Ice Man (whose colour would be .. blue .. blue .. more blue) more than one skill, even if they're mostly around stunning.