New 1* characters

Options
Are they going to release more 1* characters? Do we even want/need anymore?

Comments

• [Insert Invisible Woman joke here]
  • Devil Dinosaur would like a word.
  • Marty17
    Marty17 Posts: 503 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Skyedyne wrote:
    Devil Dinosaur would like a word.

Yeah, I'm waiting for that one.
  • mooken
    mooken Posts: 52 Match Maker
    Options
    I would actually really like to be able to build a strong 1* team with great synergy, that can take on a 2* or 3* team -- like building a reasonably competitive deck from common cards in Magic: The Gathering.
  • mooken wrote:
    I would actually really like to be able to build a strong 1* team with great synergy, that can take on a 2* or 3* team -- like building a reasonably competitive deck from common cards in Magic: The Gathering.

Or at least have a one star that can synergize enough to play with the 2 or 3*'s. Devil Dino would be fun with Rag, but you can't do that yet.
  • I'm pretty sure I could take out most teams with Modern Storm, Black Widow and a third character that acted like Thor (dealt lesser damage and put less tiles on the board).

I think Storm/Widow are the two greatest support characters in the game. It's just their low maxed hit points make them unusable as you progress further.
  • Joker117
    Joker117 Posts: 124
    Options
    Toxicadam wrote:
    I'm pretty sure I could take out most teams with Modern Storm, Black Widow and a third character that acted like Thor (dealt lesser damage and put less tiles on the board).

I think Storm/Widow are the two greatest support characters in the game. It's just their low maxed hit points make them unusable as you progress further.

Storm 1* I assume?

As for bw her stub can really f up a team if you know what you're doing I still miss here (deleted) .

I think they should release more characters 1* and have 1* tournys etc..

Honestly some 3 stars are worse than 2 give me Thor over say doom/Loki/magneto anyday
  • Joker117 wrote:
    Toxicadam wrote:
    I'm pretty sure I could take out most teams with Modern Storm, Black Widow and a third character that acted like Thor (dealt lesser damage and put less tiles on the board).

Storm 1* I assume?

As for bw her stub can really f up a team if you know what you're doing I still miss here (deleted) .

Honestly some 3 stars are worse than 2 give me Thor over say doom/Loki/magneto anyday
    Magneto has the single highest damage potential from a single attack in the game. Just sayin'.
  • Joker117 wrote:

Ok, you take Thor, I'll take Magneto and one shot you.

Doom is also very, very dangerous, but he's not a front line bruiser like Thor.
  • If we are looking for new 1* here's my wish list:

Iron Fist
    Luke Cage
    Moon Knight
    Quake
    Cannonball
    Spider Woman
    Ronin

That and wouldn't it be cool to have some kind of Dr Strange? He's a part of the Dark Avengers Storyline and is a foil for The Hood. Or what about the actual Ms Marvel? Or some love for the crazy genius that is everything NextWAVE???
  • Joker117
    Options
    Ranzera wrote:
    Joker117 wrote:
    Toxicadam wrote:

Storm 1* I assume?

Magneto has the single highest damage potential from a single attack in the game. Just sayin'.

Hmm I didn't know that but I know he's not weak as I made him seem .. But Thor can do more for me ..depends on roles too I guess ?

I have both 4 star characters and haven't found much use for them but I previously had been using iron man 1* and juggernaut all the time with any other character bw or storm were nice until I had wolverine , Thor and storm classic ..
  • Joker117
    Options
    rabscutle wrote:
    If we are looking for new 1* here's my wish list:

Iron Fist
    Luke Cage
    Moon Knight
    Quake
    Cannonball
    Spider Woman
    Ronin

That and wouldn't it be cool to have some kind of Dr Strange? He's a part of the Dark Avengers Storyline and is a foil for The Hood. Or what about the actual Ms Marvel? Or some love for the crazy genius that is everything NextWAVE???

With the hood and dorma... You'd think DR strange would be coming . Like your list I'd like to see iron fist as a 2 star .
  • Joker117
    Options
    Zathrus wrote:
    Joker117 wrote:

Yeah? ....
  • I guess having more 1*s would be cool. I rather like the 1* tournament they did
  • I am a little unsure. I would hate to clog up my roster list with a bunch of new one stars. I am still trying to increase roster space. Up to 31, but 28 currently filled. Too many new covers too fast and I will either have to fork out cash or delete. I did spend some money early on, but with the price hikes, the return on investment is much lower now.
  • Joker117 wrote:
    Zathrus wrote:
    Joker117 wrote:

Yeah? ....
    His purple is deceptively powerful. It can get up to 6k damage without boosts often enough.
  • A lot of people, myself included, have slept on classic magneto...until you use him
  • Joker117
    Options
    DumDumDugn wrote:
    A lot of people, myself included, have slept on classic magneto...until you use him

Yeah but still Thor is 2 stars and his red adding yellow tiles then yellow usually ends matches ..

Still I'll have to look into that , also got hood with 3 powers I'm curious how strong he can be he's been good to me for 3 star events with rags of course .
  • At least one more with a yellow ability (currently IM only one), and maybe one more blue would ensure plenty on new viable 1* team combinations...
  • mooken
    mooken Posts: 52 Match Maker
    Options
    rabscutle wrote:
    If we are looking for new 1* here's my wish list:

Iron Fist
    Luke Cage
    Moon Knight
    Quake
    Cannonball
    Spider Woman
    Ronin

Liking the list. Iron Fist colours would be Yellow, Green, and Black.
    Luke Cage? Black, Black, and Black. icon_e_biggrin.gif