season 4?

Options
2»

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    pbrownusmc wrote:
    I find it quite disgusting that D3 has made no comment as of yet about the status of Season 4 (If there is even to be one).

Why is there no communication as to whats happening?

I know, right? I mean, communication is D3's pride and strength. Why, all of a sudden, would they not communicate adequately? I make NO SENSE.
  • Taiyed311
    Taiyed311 Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Options
    so far we have three **** hero cards. maybe the next one could be a villain. Thanos would be a nice tie in for Guardians movie in two weeks
  • Unknown
    Options
    Taiyed311 wrote:
    so far we have three **** hero cards. maybe the next one could be a villain. Thanos would be a nice tie in for Guardians movie in two weeks
    how about iron patriot(osborn) since he is one of the main characters in the story line and one of only 2 dark avengers we don't have yet.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Taiyed311 wrote:
    how about iron patriot(osborn) since he is one of the main characters in the story line and one of only 2 dark avengers we don't have yet.

My money, is also on Iron Patriot as he should be leading the Dark Avengers. He also better have equivalent abilities to Nick Fury. Red(summons the Dark Avengers), Green(sets "goblin traps"), and Black(missile barrage, so many it blocks out the sun ala 300 with the arrows).
  • Unknown
    Options
    What Season 4 really needs is Deadpool, lots and lots of Deadpool. I would actually drop money on the game if he was a new character. He plays a role in Dark Reign anyways so why not Deadpool?
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    gmpunkx wrote:
    What Season 4 really needs is Deadpool, lots and lots of Deadpool. I would actually drop money on the game if he was a new character. He plays a role in Dark Reign anyways so why not Deadpool?
    Just say no to Deadpool.

4* Squirrel Girl, though...
  • Unknown
    Options
    I find it quite disgusting that D3 has made no comment as of yet about the status of Season 4 (If there is even to be one).

Are they just taking a break in between S3 & S4? 1 day? 1 week?
    Are they done with the Seasons altogether?
    Why is there no communication as to whats happening?

With the recent rash of unpopular changes and updates this one is not helping them keep any good name they might have had left.

All I'm asking for is some sort of comment on the situation and I think everyone will agree.
    The new season will start, most likely, with the next pvp. We all know 1* and 2* have an advantage in this pvp and many players don't have them in their roster. Considering this, it is very good they chose not to start the next season right away since those players would be at a disadvantage. I guess no matter what they do there will always be customers who are never satisfied. Most players don't even care when the next season starts. I hope there are more events in the future which do not contribute points to season in order to allow players have a break.
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DayvBang wrote:
    gmpunkx wrote:
    Just say no to Deadpool.

4* Squirrel Girl, though...

Damn Furries.

Narkon wrote:
    I guess no matter what they do there will always be customers who are never satisfied. Most players don't even care when the next season starts. I hope there are more events in the future which do not contribute points to season in order to allow players have a break.

AMEN! I honestly really like the concept of a tournament that puts everyone on equal footing. I personally screwed myself as I don't have room for all these 3*'s and have recycled my maxed out OBW & M.Mags in the past week. Well, live and let live. Not like I really wanted a Psylocke cover that much anyhow.