Comments

• HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    More than likely.
  • Moral
    Moral Posts: 512
    Options
    Probably a Void "preview" cover as the Alliance reward.
  • ThatOneGuyjp189512
    ThatOneGuyjp189512 Posts: 543 Critical Contributor
    Options
    i'm gonna call it by saying it's gonna be a 4* Iron Patriot(AKA...Lazy IM40)
  • Unknown
    Options
    I think it's iron fist
  • Leugenesmiff
    Leugenesmiff Posts: 401 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    No, it's definitely either Puck or Box from Alpha Flight. Canadian HP purchases are way down.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    No, it's definitely either Puck or Box from Alpha Flight. Canadian HP purchases are way down.
    I'd drop a Stark Salary to max out a Puck. I bleed maple syrup though.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'd drop a Stark Salary to max out a Puck. I bleed maple syrup though.

Aurora could get interesting... Every few turns she has a chance to undergo a personality change, which affects how her powers work.
  • mjh
    mjh Posts: 708 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I find it quite disgusting that D3 has made no comment as of yet about the status of Season 4 (If there is even to be one).

Are they just taking a break in between S3 & S4? 1 day? 1 week?
    Are they done with the Seasons altogether?
    Why is there no communication as to whats happening?

With the recent rash of unpopular changes and updates this one is not helping them keep any good name they might have had left.

All I'm asking for is some sort of comment on the situation and I think everyone will agree.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I find it quite disgusting that D3 has made no comment as of yet about the status of Season 4 (If there is even to be one).

With the recent rash of unpopular changes and updates this one is not helping them keep any good name they might have had left.

All I'm asking for is some sort of comment on the situation and I think everyone will agree.

Personally, I don't think most care when it starts as long as it isn't in the middle of the Heavy Metal event. I think everyone is enjoying the fact they don't have to grind it for season points and can take a break... unless they want the LDaken covers. I know I'm taking it easy on this one.
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    pbrownusmc wrote:

Personally, I don't think most care when it starts as long as it isn't in the middle of the Heavy Metal event. I think everyone is enjoying the fact they don't have to grind it for season points and can take a break... unless they want the LDaken covers. I know I'm taking it easy on this one.
    I agree with what you said, but I can see where HawkeyeSucks is coming from. An announcement wouldn't change how anyone is going to play in Heavy Metal, but it would still be nice to know what is coming up next. People generally just like to know what's going on, and uncertainty can be unsettling. It's also another thing to throw onto the "stealth change" pile, which while welcomed by probably almost everyone, the lack of communication is still an issue.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'll also "go on record" to say that I don't like being kept in the dark on Season 4. At least post something, anything to let us know what might be going on.
  • DrNitroman
    DrNitroman Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    Options

^This.
    I'm glad there's a break between seasons (or is it a break?) however I can't understand the lack of communication.
    If no forum thread, at least a notification in game.

It's just a game, nothing really serious but a game that is continuously incitating players to involve daily (or at least frequently)
    Therefore, devs should not be surprised that players are quickly hungry for information about the state of the game! icon_razz.gif
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Personally I'm not worried about it. It'll start when it starts, enjoy the break while it lasts.

Though I wouldn't be surprised if there is some internal debate over a new 4* being the top alliance rewards, or if a 2nd round of Fury's is in order. Sure there are those who have dumped in the Iso and HP to max them, but I'm betting there are more unleveled Fury's floating around with 1-3 covers of all different colors.

IF a new 4* is the alliance reward, does that mean we will start pulling Fury's from standard & heroic tokens? Will we see him in place of the Baglady's & X-Force covers for the 1-2 rank Individual rewards for any upcoming events?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Another thread rumors S4 starts on Friday.
  • mohio
    Options
    Pwuz_ wrote:
    IF a new 4* is the alliance reward, does that mean we will start pulling Fury's from standard & heroic tokens? Will we see him in place of the Baglady's & X-Force covers for the 1-2 rank Individual rewards for any upcoming events?
    IceIX mentioned at some point that the season rewards were just special "bonus" or "teaser" Fury rewards, and that he would have an official release event (i.e. PvE) just like any other new character. If they follow the release schedule they've been going by fairly recently, this Fury release PvE will be the next one in a couple days, and then it'll be another 2-3 weeks or so until they add Fury, She-Hulk, and Johnny (or they might wait another 2 weeks for the next 3* after Fury also) to tokens. They might start offering Fury as the top placement reward as soon as right after his release tourney, but they might also reserve him for "special" events (i.e. ones no one would otherwise want to compete in).
  • Moral
    Moral Posts: 512
    Options
    If you can get 3 Fury covers for top 2 with an alliance cover on launch ...

Grindfest 2014. icon_twisted.gif
  • energythief
    energythief Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I find it quite disgusting that D3 has made no comment as of yet about the status of Season 4.

That disgusts you? Time to go outside and take a deep breath of perspective. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    mohio wrote:
    but they might also reserve him for "special" events (i.e. ones no one would otherwise want to compete in).

So tournaments awarding Loki, Rags, DD, IMdrankin40s, and Doom?
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    j12601 wrote:
    mohio wrote:
    but they might also reserve him for "special" events (i.e. ones no one would otherwise want to compete in).

Or Dark Avengers or 1* tournaments.
  • mohio
    Options
    j12601 wrote:
    mohio wrote:

exactly - I almost spelled it out, as you did, but figured everyone knew already. You could probably throw in GSBW and Spidey as well, judging by how little they're used.