Some indicator of who countdown tiles belong to

2»

Comments

• I fully agree there needs to be some way to tell who each attack tile belongs to so we can stun/kill the correct enemy instead of taking a random guess
  • hurcules
    hurcules Posts: 519
    +1 to implementing a way to tell which count down tile belongs to who.

Bumped for more attention.
  • Starfury
    Starfury Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Totally agreed. It's actually unfathomable that we need to point the devs to this kind of deficiency. (see how hard I worked to avoid the r-word?)
  • Developers probably did this on purpose to make the game harder, in hopes of players spending money to progress further/faster.
    If we lose a match, or keep losing the same match, we'll end up spending SOMETHING to get past it. Be it ISO-8 to purchase boosts, or to level your character higher, HP for a certain skill, and maybe some players even spend HP on Heal Packs.
    Whatever it may be, they want us to spend and purchase. If you keep spending ISO on boosts, good luck getting your roster leveled up. It's nearly impossible to save up ISO-8 if you constantly buy boosts now.

I'm sorry I don't have a full 3* team to mow thru 2* teams. In many cases, I need boosts to keep playing without having to constantly use Heals.
    Maybe I'm playing too many hours non-stop... icon_e_confused.gif

I doubt developers will fix this. Fixing this goes against their greed.
  • Every single player, human being, smart animal, and even some dumb ones, agrees on this... except, of course, the developers in his demiurge tower.
    I don't see any player spending money out of losing a game out of this "feature". A rage quit is a far more probable (and smart) response.
  • This idea is great. Make the pve a little more fair so I don't have to guess who to attack. This game shouldn't involve guessing to decide whether you win or lose
  • +1

This is an issue that I noticed day 1. But I've gotten used to it now. Makes it a little more difficult when playing against goons.

Maybe when you hover over a countdown tile the enemy who it belongs to with have a bit of an aura show around them.
  • Another option--highlight (or outline) countdown tiles that are held by your current target.

Cycling targets would cycle which tiles are highlighted.

Names would help, but it would be quicker to cycle until the critical "1" tile is highlighted, rather than tap tiles and figure out which enemy has a matching name.
  • Videocrazy
    Videocrazy Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
    +1

Agreed. More than once I've been in a "guess or lose" situation, unable to figure out which of the two I need to down/stun because they're the same level.
  • You know, it's funny how long thie game has been going on without this. It's probably one of the first issues you notice as a new player. I want to know who to take down first. It's like trying to pick the right wire to cut.
  • I've always had this problem too.
  • Phillipes
    Phillipes Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    It is funny that game last so long and devs still didnt do anything about it.
    It seems like intention.
  • Blue Shoes wrote:
    Perhaps if you tap the gem you want information about, that soldier, pyro, whatever is moved to the front or highlighted.

I wouldn't want the target to move to the front in case I am tapping the tile in order to move it in a line-up and eliminated. But if it were highlighted, that would be very helpful.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Right...this event and the three Empiricist node is just about as bad as the three muscle node. Please please implement who owns which tile.