public service announcement from Vi5ion (formerly klingsor)

Options
13»

Comments

• spccrain
    spccrain Posts: 249
    Options
    Firstly on the name thing. I am spccrain a commander in X4. Vi5ion is the person that was formerly known as klingsor. He is a commander in x3. English is not his first language hence the grammatical errors or broken English. He gave me permission to correct it but I felt it would be wrong to change what he wanted to say just in case I took away from his message. Thank all of you for tanking my reputation on here just because I helped one of my alliance mates. Very grown up of you. It's pathetic that someone can't speak their mind on here without idiots jumping on them. I've been with the Xmen since the start if X2 and I have loved every second of it. We play together and we grow together. This is just a game people no need to flame one another over a game.
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    hy·poc·ri·sy (hɪˈpɒkrəsɪ)
    [hi-pok-ruh-see]

noun, plural hy·poc·ri·sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
    2. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.
    3. an act or instance of hypocrisy.

funny-baba-haha-so-we-meet-again.jpg
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The person who started the klingsor account and 5D sold it to another 5D member and quit the game.

The member that bought the account thought that he bought control of all 5D. (HA!)

He left to join the Ex-Men.

He changed his name.

The end.
  • Unknown
    Options
    spccrain wrote:
    This is just a game people no need to flame one another over a game.

Says the one who started it. Hell, nobody cares what beef you or your account-buying Alliance buddy have with anyone else. "Public service"? More like "public annoyance".
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The person who started the klingsor account and 5D sold it to another 5D member and quit the game.

The member that bought the account thought that he bought control of all 5D. (HA!)

He left to join the Ex-Men.

He changed his name.

The end.
    Oh yeah. He also plays on at least two accounts. His original account and the one he bought from Klingsor.