public service announcement from Vi5ion (formerly klingsor)

Options

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    spccrain wrote:
    Hi. I am Klingsor modern. The details of my transition are complicated. Gotta love that about 5deadly. They got to many rules to keep track of. Anyways, I am Vi5ion now. You know that one character from Marvel that left the tyranny of their former leaders, Ultron. Everyone loves everyone at X-Men. You don't put up scores at 5deadly, consider yourself gone. Pve or pvp. Your not #1, you are angry. Been here for two weeks and I'm happier and learned a lot. A lot that would be hard for a deadly to tell you because they are to worried about what happened with naz girlfriend or what he had for supper or how much he spends on shields. It's a game people. A fun game. Suppose to be fun. If I want to put thousand of dollars into it, that's my choice. 5deadlysparta, lol, you think your going to get anything but your guys striped and mined by venoms? Who first came to them with the idea of bringing in other alliances? Me. Worked on it too, to get treated worse then dirt. Close to a 100 people love naz. I am looking into meeting up with him on my vacation. He helps X-men everyday. If you choose to be a X-men the only thing required of you is your promise. When I was at 5deadly, a new rule after the fall of Klingsor was to not allow alliances to mingle besides venom. At X-men you laugh at who you just hit of a venom and don't care when they hit you back. At deadly, they cry when shields are up for being qued twice. At deadly, there is a cryin department. It's their main chat. I will always be happier away from them. Shield, ace of blades, most members of toxins or curses. Would all be happier here.

To say you are a fool does an injustice to every fool in the world. We need a new term for you.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Lol sorry do we 5da members know you ?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Oh I remember now , you are the one who bought klingsor's account! Way to make everyone know this , ha .
  • Unknown
    Options
    spccrain wrote:
    I am looking into meeting up with him on my vacation. He helps X-men everyday. If you choose to be a X-men the only thing required of you is your promise.

The promise to be a **** and to *you know* Naz's *you know*. Just don't let his gf-wife catch you guys together on vacation! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Man, I don't get it.

When the real Klingsor decided to leave, he offered to sell his account.

It's something prohibited in online games from what I heard, but ya jumped on it and paid him.

Soon after, you left for X-Men, for blurry reasons. Everybody in 5D was like "why ? What's his problem" lol.

We could have told D3 about your illegal move, as you joined a rival but we did not. We are above that.
    See ? we are not as bad as you're describing us.

Any guy with even just half of a brain, in such situation, would lay low. But not you ! icon_e_smile.gif
    You spit your hate on forum, invent facts, and make the worst ad for X-Men ever (as if they needed it).

And now, everyone know your account is not even respecting D3 basic rules lol !

Please man, stop hurting yourself.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    I invite people to post off topic funny pictures until this ridiculous thread gets locked
    Done!

rSkUb.jpg
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Klingsor sold his account?
  • Jonny1Punch
    Jonny1Punch Posts: 434 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Well I greatly appreciate this announcement and fair warning. I am not looking forward to having my alliance
    "STRIPED and mined" by the Venoms as we much prefer plaid and polka-dots at Sparta...... Stripes aren't very slimming!

So thank you and have fun on your big vacation meet-up. That sounds very exciting that you two are hooking up!! A dream come true for both of you I'm sure!

Congrats on your freshly purchased account Vi5ion and also congrats to 5DV on that first place finish in yesterday's PVP! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Is this a coincidence that we get a terrible new thread each time X-Men are not on Top of a PvP ?

To Nonce or whoever posts final Season rankings at the end of the Season, I suggest we build a new Top chart without any X-Men team in it. So we have a better idea of the real MPQ ranking.

X-Men teams are everything but worth of interest. It's just X-Mental disorders teams.

So, I suggest we let them have all of the Top 5 spots in Season (since they are 5 Alliances), and let them struggle for the extra 1500 ISO and 50 HP (for the hundred of thousands ISO and thousands HP they spent to reach that goal).

And then, we start from 6th, the 6th Alliance being Top ?

There is nothing anyone can cope in life : stupidity and mental disorders. There is no communication nor interaction possible.

I also suggest no one answers those worthless posts from now on, and just thumb down.
  • Ryz-aus
    Ryz-aus Posts: 386
    Options
    HairyDave wrote:
    I invite people to post off topic funny pictures until this ridiculous thread gets locked
    Done!

rSkUb.jpg

Where did you get that pic of Otersey??
  • Unknown
    Options
    Oh, one more thing : all F2P players should be grateful to the X-Men Alliances for making this game profitable and many cool guys can play for free.
  • Unknown
    Options
    arktos1971 wrote:
    Oh, one more thing : all F2P players should be grateful to the X-Men Alliances for making this game profitable and many cool guys can play for free.

Or the opposite -- if that bunch of crazies didn't supply a lifeline to all the incompetent devs and designers maybe they might have been replaced months ago and the game took a turn toward FUN and look for wide and sensible player base, instead of chasing fools who are easy to part with money.
  • Unknown
    Options
    pasa_ wrote:
    arktos1971 wrote:

Or the opposite -- if that bunch of crazies didn't supply a lifeline to all the incompetent devs and designers maybe they might have been replaced months ago and the game took a turn toward FUN and look for wide and sensible player base, instead of chasing fools who are easy to part with money.

Just wanted to end on a positive note icon_e_smile.gif it was highly ironical and sarcastic.

I'm sure the devs will analyse the situation and find out how much damage the X-Men teams are doing to the game overall.

I'm sure they are aware that they would make more money from the mass players being happy, than from the Top Alliances being crazy.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    Ryz-aus wrote:
    HairyDave wrote:
    Done!
    rSkUb.jpg

Where did you get that pic of Otersey??
    Almighty Google provides all icon_e_wink.gif
  • ragthor
    ragthor Posts: 74 Match Maker
    Options
    wow glad I was one of the first to leave the formally known klingsor ****-tator alliance. the worse!
  • Unknown
    Options
    I somehow wonder if this Lazy Klingsor account is a true story...

Klingsor seemed to have gone through some moderated behaviour.
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    So let me get this straight. After kakko posts his thread last week and actually paints the x-men in a positive light, some idiot member decides to be a troll and post this nonsense. You disgrace yourself and your alliance for posting this, and its frankly embarrassing.
  • Unknown
    Options
    So let me get this straight. After kakko posts his thread last week and actually paints the x-men in a positive light, some idiot member decides to be a troll and post this nonsense. You disgrace yourself and your alliance for posting this, and its frankly embarrassing.

Say hello to jozier icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    arktos1971 wrote:
    I somehow wonder if this Lazy Klingsor account is a true story...

Klingsor seemed to have gone through some moderated behaviour.
    Am I the only one that noticed klingsor wAs in xmen 3?
    The person currently piloting the klingsor account is NOT the same person that founded 5D and went to war with Nazerith/The X-Men.

It's sad and the reason why I'll never give up my account.

Oh yeah. Pictures...

internet.jpg

Just noticed post got moved. **** mods?!

u-think-its-a-game.jpg

This things not dead yet?
  • Unknown
    Options
    ragthor wrote:
    wow glad I was one of the first to leave the formally known klingsor ****-tator alliance. the worse!
    wow , an xmen wanna be ? this is rare