Doctor's Orders - July 2 - 4 - Season III

Options

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    3 fights in a row where a bad cascade requires me to burn healing packs, so I'm totally out before I can make my push. Thanks again for the "True Healing" Demiurge; I love not being able to play.
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Think I hit DuckyV more than once. Apologies for that buddy. icon_e_sad.gif

I start to feel bad at twice, I wince a bit at 3...
    And I just won't do it 4 times... unless you had it coming, you keep spam attacking me, I hate you, all of the above.
  • Kiera13
    Kiera13 Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Xormar wrote:
    Kiera13 wrote:
    :Dicon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gif First time reaching 1000! I'm gonna stay shielded so if I'm in anyone's que feel free to hit me.

Gz. It sure is a nice feeling. Sure you dont want 1100 hmm? icon_twisted.gif
    Oh, I definitely want 1100. But I'd rather quit while I'm ahead. It took a while to get as far as I did while getting hit for -48 every fight or two. icon_e_wink.gif
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    780 is going to have to do. I don't have the time or healthpacks to do more.

It's still top 10 but I'll be surprised if I'm still there at the finish.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I hate you spoit!!!
    Nearly reached 1200, then -43 from you icon_e_sad.gif
    And my doom downed, no health pack, forced to shield up.
    So many people above 1.2k , why me!!!
  • kidicarus
    kidicarus Posts: 420 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Grazzt wrote:

I know it's rhetorical but sometimes you just have to ask icon_e_sad.gif
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Twysta wrote:

And I just won't do it 4 times... unless you had it coming, you keep spam attacking me, I hate you, all of the above.

You and Limee should just go relax now and enjoy the rest of the holiday. No more MPQ stress for you guys I'll be fine taking first place.
    icon_lol.gif
  • ThatOneGuyjp189512
    ThatOneGuyjp189512 Posts: 543 Critical Contributor
    Options
    i only have one question with this: How???
    9gHGVPz.jpg
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Twysta wrote:

You and Limee should just go relax now and enjoy the rest of the holiday. No more MPQ stress for you guys I'll be fine taking first place.
    icon_lol.gif

iC1Py.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    9gHGVPz.jpg
    Sentry, duh
  • Unknown
    Options
    9gHGVPz.jpg

YD79wvD.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    I must have been hit 6-7 times as I crossed 1200. Once I shielded up, zero hits. Very frustrating.

Oh well.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Ugh. I've been doing late starts to PvP events so I can hopefully get into a low point bracket and have a shot at covers. But The only things I'm getting after beating the Seed teams are mid to high 100 3* teams. ><

Well, I'm getting no covers from this. Since I haven't gotten maxed Patch and CMags, trying that team is worthless... and I can only get those teams I was describing, so I'm pretty much boned.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Grazzt wrote:
    I hate you spoit!!!
    Sorry grazzt , but you were the only one above 20 for me, so that was like 2 fights worth. icon_e_surprised.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Great. Just lost to Doom's god damn Strike Tiles or whatever they are.

Is this the point that I have to just completely give up on PvP all together? It's like no matter what sort of team I put together or try, I'm going against nothing but teams who are all stronger than me and I don't stand a chance against. Unless enough people just stop playing the game completely, I seriously doubt I'll have a shot at any covers in PvP anymore... So now the only progress I'll be able to make at all is on PvE?

How pathetic is it that I'm still 1000 points away from the 10-Pack from Season 3, and I seriously don't think I have even the slightest chance in hell of actually getting it?
  • Unknown
    Options
    RichHurtz wrote:

Is this the point that I have to just completely give up on PvP all together? It's like no matter what sort of team I put together or try, I'm going against nothing but teams who are all stronger than me and I don't stand a chance against. Unless enough people just stop playing the game completely, I seriously doubt I'll have a shot at any covers in PvP anymore... So now the only progress I'll be able to make at all is on PvE?

How pathetic is it that I'm still 1000 points away from the 10-Pack from Season 3, and I seriously don't think I have even the slightest chance in hell of actually getting it?

There should be 4 pvps left during the season, counting she-hulks. 250 each, and that's without even touching shield training. I think even fielding a 1* team you should be able to do that.
  • Unknown
    Options
    j12601 wrote:
    RichHurtz wrote:

There should be 4 pvps left during the season, counting she-hulks. 250 each, and that's without even touching shield training. I think even fielding a 1* team you should be able to do that.

Well, if the rest of them go like this PvP, I might be lucky if I get over 100 points in each of them. Nothing but teams I have no business being matched up against unless I feel like spending the little Iso-8 I have to keep Skipping. And it took me several games in SHIELD Training just to win ONE game...
  • Unknown
    Options
    Spoit wrote:
    Grazzt wrote:
    I hate you spoit!!!
    Sorry grazzt , but you were the only one above 20 for me, so that was like 2 fights worth. icon_e_surprised.gif

It's ok, thanks to worldrunner and Sham, i reached 1387 with 2 shields icon_e_biggrin.gif

And hail 5dv, another great finish!
  • Unknown
    Options
    RichHurtz wrote:
    Well, if the rest of them go like this PvP, I might be lucky if I get over 100 points in each of them. Nothing but teams I have no business being matched up against unless I feel like spending the little Iso-8 I have to keep Skipping. And it took me several games in SHIELD Training just to win ONE game...

From looking at your roster you seem to have a strong enough 2* lineup to do well. Which may be the problem. You may have been doing too well if you're facing teams too strong for you. You may want to suicide a few times with your low level guys to help drop your MMR back to a reasonable level. Losing intentionally and on your own terms has to be a lot less of a bummer than losing when you're trying to scrape together some wins.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Just updated my roster.

So do I just go into the She-Hulk event or whatever and just Retreat a bunch of teams to death in there and hope my MMR gets to something semi-reasonable?

It really sucks to get punished for having a decent 2* roster. icon_razz.gif