Speak Up! The Customer Is/Isn't Always Right!

Options
Let your voices be heard! Speak up! Give the app a bad rating! If you need money just say it but don't take it out on the game! I'm not a newcomer but you are seriously screwing them up with this B.S! We can change this if everyone comes together and addresses this matter quickly! Just tap the email icon on the intro screen and tell that the you are displeased with their actions! This can change if we all step up! If you need to need someone to nerd then why the hell is it taking so long to fix "GreySuitBlackWidow"! Seriously that much green is needed!!! The customer isn't always right but we are entitled to be as customers this occasion is just wrong!

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    You, sir, need a fitted kitchen.
  • FaerieMyst
    FaerieMyst Posts: 319 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    No, the customer isn't always right. Customers have preferences and those preferences are valid but that isn't the same.

I had a customer once that wanted to buy sea salt for their aquarium. They weren't right. My sea salt would've killed their fish. So I did not give the customer what they wanted. I sent them to a pet store.

I could give you a list of wrong that has come from customers. Having a preference or an opinion isn't the same as knowing what you are talking about.
  • Dauthi
    Dauthi Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    Options
    FaerieMyst wrote:
    No, the customer isn't always right. Customers have preferences and those preferences are valid but that isn't the same.

I had a customer once that wanted to buy sea salt for their aquarium. They weren't right. My sea salt would've killed their fish. So I did not give the customer what they wanted. I sent them to a pet store.

I could give you a list of wrong that has come from customers. Having a preference or an opinion isn't the same as knowing what you are talking about.

Agreed. The customer isn't always right, but the customer often feels entitled regardless. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    App store ratings are worthless. They're all inflated. Don't expect bad reviews to influence them.
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Only by walking in different directions can we show how well we can march together!
    Only by saying different things at different times can we show how well we can speak with one voice!
    Only by putting our own threads before all others at all costs can we illustrate how well we work as well-organized team!
    Only by upvoting and downvoting the same person en masse can we show that we feel really strongly about a topic in one direction or the other!
    Only by completely ignoring and misunderstanding what our brethren have said can we show how well we understand and respect our new brotherhood!
    Only by fracturing into a gazillion ambiguously titled threads can we show our true unity and willingness to stick together, no matter what they do to us!

Yes! Together, we can fall apart! We can all get on our soapboxes and scream different things! By ripping apart all the threads of a cloth, we can show how seamlessly it might have gone together!

Or, alternately, we can stick to a few existing threads, read the available posts, and upvote the really good ones. Posts that go green can be added to the great posts compendium, which does get attention.
  • Unknown
    Options
    No wonder the devs never post here, you guys are a bunch of nancy boys.

Toughen up, breh.