Reverse True Healing Petition

Options
2»

Comments

• KrazyKeylime
    KrazyKeylime Posts: 367
    Options
    gorgehound wrote:
    I've been playing since December 2013...and will say that True Healing has been the greatest improvement to the game.

It's balanced - the game should never have been what it was at the outset - OBW+Thor = done.

Seriously, how long can you stand matching blues / purples, heal and steal, then CtS? It was SO repetitive. Step out of your comfort zone...It's fun exploring new characters, create diverse teams, play around...the potential for different strategies is rich in this game, and finally there's a reason to explore them.

Before true healing, it was a cakewalk to do back to back matches non-stop...short of a nasty cascade, OBW + Thor (or later on, Ares) could take out maxed 3* teams controlled by the AI. It made no sense. I much prefer the new game with true healing.

The devs KNEW this would be an unpopular decision, but they made the right decision, IMO. It shows they care more about the integrity of the game than we give them credit for. They knew they'd lose players, and lose income. I regained my respect for them.
    i wish i could down vote you so hard right now
  • KrazyKeylime
    KrazyKeylime Posts: 367
    Options
    still hate the addition of true healing. I have reduced my playing of this game by 80% and am on the verge of deleting this game. just popping in to check if the devs came to their sense yet, but i am wrong. i don't understand why the devs deliberately make a change that will upset their base causing many people leave when they planned it. i had high hopes of this game, and was excited to share with my friends. Instead of increasing fun and playablity the devs are out fighting an imaginary war against what is true healing. How can you be so disconnected? wouldn't you want want to prioritize adds that solely increase the game valve instead of implementing changes with known negative consequences. I was so mad at this change I specifically made an account to comment on this issue. i wish i can come back some time and find out that the true healing experiment the devs implemented was over and they focused on making the game more fun to play. And we would laugh saying Man, I am glad that was over what were they thinking. Until then i would like to let them know that you lost a player specifically due to this change and i hope it was worth it. Good day Sirs