Reverse True Healing Petition

Options
mrfssd
mrfssd Posts: 13
I am starting this thread in hope that everyone could sign this petition and hopefully D3 will see how dissatisfying to their customer and hopefully will reverse they "True Healing Patch" or at least put a hold to it until they consult their user in how to do it correctly

Please click thumb up if you wanted D3 to reverse this change, and thumb down if you wanted them to keep the change.

Also please answer how would this change affect the way you will play the game from now on.

Maybe this will get D3 to finally see what a mistake they did and stop killing the game with this change. (Well my 2 tournament already completely messed up by this change as a lot of you possibility on the same boat)
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    mrfssd wrote:
    I am starting this thread in hope that everyone could sign this petition and hopefully D3 will see how dissatisfying to their customer and hopefully will reverse they "True Healing Patch" or at least put a hold to it until they consult their user in how to do it correctly

Please click thumb up if you wanted D3 to reverse this change, and thumb down if you wanted them to keep the change.

Also please answer how would this change affect the way you will play the game from now on.

Maybe this will get D3 to finally see what a mistake they did and stop killing the game with this change. (Well my 2 tournament already completely messed up by this change as a lot of you possibility on the same boat)

Playing a diversified team is not a problem in PvE, it's that if anyone plays anything but their "A" team on PvP it mean you are going to lose hundreds of points so restricting healing ruins my ability to compete. it takes lucky cascades and you can be done in 2 games.
  • Unknown
    Options
    All theyre doing is finding ways to get money out your pockets if they dont reverse this im done with this game!!!
  • Unknown
    Options
    You change change the rules mid challenge, on top of forcing us to use ONLY a select few characters... thanks for giving me time to find something else to play, u greedy azz chumps!
  • Unknown
    Options
    D3 is going to see a serious drop in people playing. This is actually the worst thing they could have done for themselves. Especially if they plan on making more PVP seasons. If they are going to continue with this stupid healing patch, then the amount of health packs need to be increased to at least 8-10. That's the only way besides reversing this patch that will keep people interested.
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I would also argue that "powered up" heroes should get a pass on healing.

No matter how deep a person's roster is right now, in any PvP with a Required character; players can play a MAX of 6 games in a row! Considering how fast most games are, it sometimes takes me longer to load the game than it does to play that many matches!
  • Unknown
    Options
    My biggest complaint about True Healing is that it makes the Devs roster diversification statement questionable as the true healing characters (which are very powerful already) will be choose to play even more than they are already.

That makes roster diversification a lie.

I think the reality is if they make us live with this True Healing change then we are going to have a slew of new changes down the road in order to balance the negative effects of True Healing on the game and community.

Consider alone the three characters affected by the change let alone the fact that the Devs still refuse to invest any time into the broken/**** characters.

I hope this poll gets more votes and we need to keep posts in it fresh so it stays visible.

Please push and link it where you can to the community.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Do not revert it...

Please read this thought.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=10514&p=175237#p175237
  • Unknown
    Options
    I've been playing this game pretty much since launch. I'm not über levelled but have enjoyed playing fairly constantly for the last year almost. In all that te I've put up with nerfing the characters like wolvie and Thor. Also didn't say too much when they made the boosts paid for and not ISO 8 currency.

But I tell you now, this true healing patch is the last straw for me. I know everyone is in the same boat, but it doesn't let me play continuously using the healing of OBW or Spider-Man. I (like many) work for a living and have a wife and two kids. So the only real time I get to play is on the toilet at work or just before bed. This has now cut down what little time I had to play to virtually 5 games and I'm out. I fell now that I may aswell not bother playing at all. There is no way I can keep a decent pace and be on the leaderboard for decent rewards.

D3, if you are listening, this was a seriously dumb move and I think you will lose quite a few people over it. All you have to do is to put it back the way it was and concentrate on developing more characters and more story based missions. For example when are we going to see the continuation of the punishers hit list?

I'll check back over the next two weeks to probably find no reply whatsoever. At that point if nothing has changed I will be uninstalling the app from my iPhone and you won't be getting the odd £1.69 I sometimes spend to get a few more hero points. If a few thousand people decide to do the same, then all of a sudden your turnover drops.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I totally aggree with you. I stopped playing this game. It's been 2 days since I logged in. I am working like you, I used to grind when I had time before sleep etc...Now its totally pointless... They totally f ucked up thew game for me. And I even paid in the past for some features...shame , this was one of the bestgames for me.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Here, take my vote.

I hate true healing!
    I'm playing less and less... 'Til I quit...
  • KrazyKeylime
    KrazyKeylime Posts: 367
    Options
    why are the devs destroying their play-ablitity, it was the only thing this game had going for it. You start off dependent on health packs while you are leveling up your 1 * characters. Then you move on to which ever 2 *s randomly come your way. You finally stumble on to 2* BW or 3* Spidey who don't get that useful til about 40-50. There you finally break the bondage of health packs until your team is wiped and you have to spend more then 1/2 your health packs to revive team. the healers had low life and no burst damage skills. i will say spidey's stun was op if you got lucky with mostly blue covers and the heal only need 1 skill to be super useful, but dang stick web is sticky and ment to be a pain in the butt. Any ways you finally, get a healer you can switch too or on your main team and your finally able to play as much as you want.Key words as much as you want. why do devs have a problem with this? i was so happy i was going to invest $100 on this game to see if i could get some 3*s to make my team competitive, but then the healing nerfs came. I have already spent $30 to upgrade roster slot and upgrade the alliance. I recruited 10 of my friends to play this game and was planing on more. However, i can no longer recommend this game to my friends. One of my friends unistalled the game. ( i had to message him to leave alliance cause i upped him to commander) I can only guess what is going on when you make changes like this, but all i know is that you lost $100 from one player and made another quit. Is that a good change to you?
  • emaker27
    emaker27 Posts: 285 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Hey guys... Per D3, we were only supposed to complain about this change for the week after and then be fine with it. icon_eek.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    emaker27 wrote:
    Hey guys... Per D3, we were only supposed to complain about this change for the week after and then be fine with it. icon_eek.gif

The one dev said "this too shall pass".

Nope.
  • rixmith
    rixmith Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I hated this change at the outset, but once the Level Shift was rolled out as well the combination of the changes has worked well for me. The positives for me:

I no longer get constantly attacked by Thor + OBW teams that have nothing to lose (since they will end up the match at full health or go prologue heal). I don't miss waking up and being down 250 points!
    I don't have to pay for shields if I am content to just get a cover for a top 100 finish
    Much less grinding
    My own team diversity has dramatically increased because the level shift has made some 3* characters usable now
    Opponent team diversity has increased somewhat

TL;DR: True Healing by itself sucked, but True Healing + Level Shift has made the overall experience much better for me.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I've been playing since December 2013...and will say that True Healing has been the greatest improvement to the game.

It's balanced - the game should never have been what it was at the outset - OBW+Thor = done.

Seriously, how long can you stand matching blues / purples, heal and steal, then CtS? It was SO repetitive. Step out of your comfort zone...It's fun exploring new characters, create diverse teams, play around...the potential for different strategies is rich in this game, and finally there's a reason to explore them.

Before true healing, it was a cakewalk to do back to back matches non-stop...short of a nasty cascade, OBW + Thor (or later on, Ares) could take out maxed 3* teams controlled by the AI. It made no sense. I much prefer the new game with true healing.

The devs KNEW this would be an unpopular decision, but they made the right decision, IMO. It shows they care more about the integrity of the game than we give them credit for. They knew they'd lose players, and lose income. I regained my respect for them.
  • Unknown
    Options
    rixmith wrote:
    I no longer get constantly attacked by Thor + OBW teams that have nothing to lose (since they will end up the match at full health or go prologue heal). I don't miss waking up and being down 250 points!
    I don't have to pay for shields if I am content to just get a cover for a top 100 finish
    Much less grinding
    My own team diversity has dramatically increased because the level shift has made some 3* characters usable now
    Opponent team diversity has increased somewhat

TL;DR: True Healing by itself sucked, but True Healing + Level Shift has made the overall experience much better for me.

IMO Prologue Heal was booring, and slow = ineffective and never miss that. Much less grinding? I feel there is still big amount of grind in this game (in PVP and especially in PVE). My team change from [Widow**+Magneto***+someone] to [Magneto***+storm*+someone] (in tanking team replace Storm with Hulk my only ***character good in tanking) so feel no diversity. And when they nerf Magneto*** then i should use Patch*** or Daken*** but probably I do not get cover on time to build Patch or Daken.

"True Healing by itself sucked..." <- Yup
    "...True Healing + Level Shift has made the overall experience much better for me" <- nope it suck even more becouse now u need more time to heal and Lvl Shift only change some numbers... for everyone and you have lvl scaling enemies in PvE so this change give u nothing, only some illusions (in my opinion)
    gorgehound wrote:
    It's balanced - the game should never have been what it was at the outset - OBW+Thor = done.

Seriously, how long can you stand matching blues / purples, heal and steal, then CtS? It was SO repetitive. Step out of your comfort zone...It's fun exploring new characters, create diverse teams, play around...the potential for different strategies is rich in this game, and finally there's a reason to explore them.

Before true healing, it was a cakewalk to do back to back matches non-stop...short of a nasty cascade, OBW + Thor (or later on, Ares) could take out maxed 3* teams controlled by the AI. It made no sense. I much prefer the new game with true healing.

The devs KNEW this would be an unpopular decision, but they made the right decision, IMO. It shows they care more about the integrity of the game than we give them credit for. They knew they'd lose players, and lose income. I regained my respect for them.

"OBW+Thor = done. " - i'm here from the release of the game on steam, and Thor+OBW team is weak (Thor after nerf is to slow, and AI play him even slower) in my opinion.
    "and finally there's a reason to explore them" - in my opinion it''s the reason to play less (if at all). How to use other (weaker) team? I try, and my B team die fast. Very fast. And then I was attacked. A lot.

"I much prefer the new game with true healing" - and i'm not
    "hey knew they'd lose players, and lose income" - or they think free to play players are vermin, servers parasite, Less F2P players=less costs icon_e_wink.gif IMO most people who quit are players who play for free, but maybe i'm wrong, just a guess.

PS. sorry for my "engrish", i'm lazy bastard :b
  • Pwuz_
    Options
    rixmith wrote:
    I no longer get constantly attacked by Thor + OBW teams that have nothing to lose (since they will end up the match at full health or go prologue heal).

That may be more due to the level shift making it easier for the game to group players since OBW after the level shift is a joke to a 3* team.

Pre-True Healing, I was seeing just as many diverse teams. You could take any team, split it up, and prologue heal with OBW & M Mags in a few minutes depending on the board.

The level shift did a lot of good, but True Healing was addressing an unrelated issue. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: True Healing takes away the option to grind for health from players, now we are forced to either pay or not play. Developers should NOT be encouraging players to stop playing their game when they want to, and that is what True Healing does.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'm still waiting to see the roster diversity that was supposed to occur from this. I'm finding mostly AWolv/Daken or Thor/Daken with the usual smattering of CStorm/MMN
  • Pwuz_
    Options
    I have seen a quite a few more X-Force, many of which only with partial builds. Though I think that has more to do with his level boost than true healing.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I too have seen more x-forces, and have enjoyed killing each one of them icon_e_wink.gif