X Men calls on Devs for support!!!

Options
123457»

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    thefated1 wrote:
    obviously it's you that cares a lot about the x-men as I've been reading your post x-man comes out of your mouth every other word. it seems like your campaign to destroy X-men has far from worked. you seem to keep on talking about to collapse our demiseis this just some help making up for that hatred that you have because you were kicked?on a serious note you just need to get over it, you don't have what it takes to be one of us and you never will, whatever you need to compensate here on the forums feel free.
    Actually she's got a point in here regarding arktos1971.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Or possibly 3. Nothing happens and MPQ loses any integrity it had.

Excuse me but what integrity MPQ had ever? The server started perfectly naked and is like that despite half year passed by and they have a huge dev team at disposal. When cheating went skyrocket the reaction was to reveal the rosters instead of adding sanity checks to the server and just track the account state as probably even a fresh-grad programmer would start in the first place.

At least in that time they actually processed CS tickets and booted the reported cases promptly (not sure about accuracy though). By now the CS activity looks like phased out.

It's pretty natural cheaters thrive and I see no reason to think it will change anytime soon. Maybe 3 weeks ahead flo89 gets banned but then what? next day flo99 can start to do the same TK stuff for 2 more seasons time.
  • Dirchicake
    Dirchicake Posts: 25
    Options
    arktos1971 wrote:
    thefated1 wrote:
    Der_Lex wrote:
    Nereb wrote:
    Honestly, I find the spelling and grammar from an alleged lawyer to be, frankly, abominable.

I in no way want to defend a blatantly obvious alt account with this, but as someone who has done translation and text correction jobs for law firms on a regular basis until I found clients who didn't bore me to tears, I have to say that, sadly, this is by no means a rare thing. I've seen official correspondence between repected lawyers that made me weep for humanity.

People like yourself who actually put some effort into the language they use are unfortunately the exception outside of linguistic fields, not the norm. No matter how well-educated they are otherwise.

Thank you. Im not here to work so the last thing im gonna do.is check my grammer or spelling. It a forum. Please. I could care less. This is a game used to play for fun. Im also not using a computer but on my phone. (Which sucks to type on) It really is pretty childish to continue to bash me when you dont know who I am. I am NOT Naz though. Uhh yeah Naz has the same ip as me. He comes over all the time and regularly plays at the same time with me on his phone, off my wifi. With that im so over justifying who I am to you guys.

As for the cheater thing. I would like to know who it was. I though they were supposed to get kicked. I want them out of the alliance and game just as bad as any of you. To be honest Im pissed. Obviously I sat here and defended my alliance. Im sure a few of you will have plenty to make fun of about either me personally or my post but Honestly I first came on here to say something positive in defense of the xmen. We are not all cheaters. Until I was just told otherwise by ice, I had no reason to believe anyone was. A lot of us put in hard work to get what we do. Like someone previously pointed out,I guess theres no way to really know if someone is cheating until thier caught. I want a clean alliance. I want whoever was cheating sandboxed. I joined this alliance to be the best. Your not the best if you cheated to get there. Plain and simple. Hopefully they will boot the person/people who were cheating and the flaming will stop against the rest of us Honest players.

Seriously, does anyone care if any members of X-Men are cheaters ?

X-Men do their own stuff, completely outrageous and we simply do not care if they place first or anything. They are sandboxed just for being themselves.

Frankly, I'm really interested in SHIELD, Django, 5Ds and the likes, they are models to be followed. But who cares about X-Men ? They are ludicrous, would kill their mother to be 1st on a Match-3 game.

This situation is completely pathetic.

Ace of Blades fought hard on last night PvP, and it was so much fun. icon_e_smile.gif

We are growing stronger and stronger with the great work of Arogn and Qt's recruitment and both are cool guys on the forum. And it just happens without us thinking "we want to be the best". We ranked slightly better in Season 2 than Season 1, and it was just unforeseen. I myself played less, but will play more on Season 3.

SHIELD are discreet guys yet very competitive, doing a great job, 5DV same...

All the rest of the Top 10 except X-Men teams is also doing a great job.

The X-Men frenzy will just collapse like a House of Cards sooner than later. And at last, MPQ will be peaceful, and same with the forum.

How sweet is your race car bed?
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    thefated1 wrote:
    You guys have our methods but the witch hunt contiues
    The same method everyone thought you were using in the first place?
This discussion has been closed.