Defense Team Selection

Options
Since we are able to select our own teams to attack other players in PVP... why not let us choose our own teams when defending attacks? Not on a single basis but on a broad basis that we can set ourselves. There are some great defensive characters (Invisible Woman) that are never used because people don't want to spend 30 minutes in one match attacking people with a defensive team. I love attacking with Patch... but would not want him on a defending team as his strike tiles might give my opponent an advantage. Let us set our defending teams (even if on a daily or weekly basis) so we can get some mileage out of some of the more defensive characters. It would add a whole new depth and strategy of the game while increasing the collectabily of some of the lesser used defensive characters.

Comments

• Yes, I want this too.
  • The problem is that characters who are good at defense at usually not great at attack so it's supposed to be a tradeoff. Although it's mostly an accident, right now there's some semblance of balance in that most of the best attacking characters are surprisingly mediocre on defense and vice versa, so you have to give up something either way.