Alliance Petition - Redistribute dat #1 reward

Options
13»

Comments

• over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    100 pts per member wouldn't cut it, because a slacker 20 man alliance (2 000 pts) will definitely lose to a competitive 5 man alliance then, where every member racks up 500 pts or more (2 500 pts). But it's extremely unlikely to happen. Yes, some (not all) members of a big alliance can afford to relax and tank a chosen event, or go live some life. We have a member who lacks developed heroes and whose leveled 3***s are both villains, so they can't or won't compete in a second heroes-only tourney in a row, but the alliance rewards will still be fully achievable.
    As for the rewards, I'll join the camp that asks to return the old cover distribution (all available through single player) and maybe offer some covers to alliances too, but preferably tokens. Maybe more ISO, ISO's always good and it can't be bought at any reasonable rate, unlike rare covers and HP.
  • locked wrote:
    100 pts per member wouldn't cut it, because a slacker 20 man alliance (2 000 pts) will definitely lose to a competitive 5 man alliance then, where every member racks up 500 pts or more (2 500 pts). But it's extremely unlikely to happen. Yes, some (not all) members of a big alliance can afford to relax and tank a chosen event, or go live some life.

I'm not suggesting 100 points per member would cut it, but I'm not down with even 1 or 2 players getting top 50 or 100 rewards unless they've put in a decent amount of effort - say 300 points in PvP or the equivallent in PvE. It would also help reduce the amount of tanking - which surely is a broken mechanic, whatever you think of it?
  • Unknown
    edited March 2014
    Options
    That's the second time I counted the same little tinnykitty moaning publicly about not being able to get first place.

An alliance leader couldn't get that shiny 500HP, so now he came here to QQ about it. Must be sad not being able to get back the investment he made paying membership slots .

Oh wait. He didn't pay for membership slots. He got the members to pay for their own slots. With their own money.

Must be nice being an Alliance leader who doesn't actually need to do anything except for QQ.
  • Uh Mech I think you're about the last person here who has a right to complain about someone QQing. icon_lol.gif
  • Touche.

There are some trolls that complain about some other trolls though.
  • If ya ain't first, your last.

But for real, I agree there should at least be top3 or 5 distinction from top50.
  • mechgouki wrote:
    Touche.

There are some trolls that complain about some other trolls though.

Hmm okay I'll take the bait.
    So how's that 250k reward coming along icon_cool.gif
  • If anything, rewards should just mirror single player

1,2-5,6-10 etc
  • MTGOFerret wrote:

Lmao, you thought I was talking about you?

The shoe fitted that well lol?
  • mechgouki wrote:
    MTGOFerret wrote:

Lmao, you thought I was talking about you?

The shoe fitted that well lol?

I wasn't sure so and was bored so figured why the hell not icon_lol.gif
  • Puritas
    Puritas Posts: 670 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Does anyone happen to know what the 50th place cutoff score was last event?
    for science