Hello Forum

Options
Been playing for a month and enjoying it, even spent some cash on the game.

It took me 3 different emails but I was finally able to receive the activation email from the forum. Guess 3rd email's the charm.

Anyway just wanted to say hello and thank you for all the helpful info, now that I finally have a voice. icon_e_smile.gif

Comments

• Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Welcome to the board!
  • I hope you don't mind,but new members are required to sing Hansons-Mmmbop, while twerking, in cotton underwear,previously worn by TheLadder.

Now hop to it.
  • scotty_mac.jpg
  • I hope you don't mind,but new members are required to sing Hansons-Mmmbop, while twerking, in cotton underwear,previously worn by TheLadder.

Now hop to it.

HOW DARE YOU BESMIRCH MY GOOD NAME!

The cotton underwear bit... fine... but being associated with twerking and MMMBOP... That's low.

Lol.

Now hop to it.

LMAO, that's hilarious!!
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Welcome to the forums!
  • The Ladder wrote:
    I hope you don't mind,but new members are required to sing Hansons-Mmmbop, while twerking, in cotton underwear,previously worn by TheLadder.

Now hop to it.

HOW DARE YOU BESMIRCH MY GOOD NAME!

The cotton underwear bit... fine... but being associated with twerking and MMMBOP... That's low.

Lol.

Come on, we all know that Mmmbop is in your MPQ playlist. On repeat. I bet you even have a couple of remixes in there.