AI Will Use Dakkon Vanguard to Exile Own Creatures [Investigating]

Options
jtwood
jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards

Another entry in the long and proud history of the AI killing its own creatures for no good reason

Before I post the link to this video, I want to point out that you're not going to see Avaricious Dragon on the battlefield in this video. Even though it was cast by the AI, the AI turned around and immediately exiled his own creature. What this video will show you is the battle log that indicates you should see Avaricious Dragon on the battlefield, because the AI cast it and the Dakkon vanguard on the same turn. Except the AI also got an extra swap, which it used to destroy any advantage it had gained.

To be honest, I don't expect this to get fixed. We've been asking for the AI to have this base level of intelligence since the game was made. I would be pretty shocked to see a sudden change on this front.

Here's the vid: https://i.imgur.com/4398lRi.mp4

(Bonus fun story: The game crashed, because I uploaded the video to the Imgur app while the game was being played. Nothing like triggering a bug because I chose to report a bug. This game, man...)

Comments

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Hello @jtwood,
    Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me 😊
    Rebeca.