When is Jane Foster leaving LL?

Options
Glockoma
Glockoma Posts: 553 Critical Contributor
I know there’s a bit of uncertainty, but any ideas given the timelines are a little wonky and the Anniversary season was extended?

@IceIX

thanks all

Comments

• DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,194 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I would think after the end of this season.

Maybe they give her an extra week.
  • Omegased
    Omegased Posts: 574 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I don't know they can give her any more time really - we're already in a scenario where we're signifcantly late for characters to be announced then join LL.

It was announce new character, previously announced character joins that week. 

Now it's a bit wonky donkey
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I need more covers for Jane so am definitely interested if she gets an extra week. If not I will go in as I also have Chasm and She Hulk well on the way to being covered. A trio of Shulk/Emma/Arcade will be weakest in quite a while.
  • loroku
    loroku Posts: 1,014 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I believe this season ends on Oct 30? So maybe until then?
  • Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    Options
    What's interesting here is that Emma is featured while still NEW.  Normally a 5* 1st feature isn't until after they are in Latest.  

Perhaps this will change with the slightly skewed release to latest schedule after the short season pre-anniversary.  That and 5* rewards coming out more readily making it easier to get more people with at least a cover in the 5* sooner.
  • Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Unless I'm missing it, doesn't look like Dr Thor features until at least the 12th Nov so I'm guessing she's out with no more shards? I'm 250 from finishing her (with 2 saved covers) so that would be a bit annoying.
  • Omegased
    Omegased Posts: 574 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Scofie said:
    Unless I'm missing it, doesn't look like Dr Thor features until at least the 12th Nov so I'm guessing she's out with no more shards? I'm 250 from finishing her (with 2 saved covers) so that would be a bit annoying.
    To be fair, she's had an extended time in here.

• dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,412 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This is all happening because they added 2 4*s at the same time and extended Kamala for like 2 weeks to line up the anniversary season. Emma is new for 6 weeks.
    I would have expected one more feature for Lady Thor though.
    The devs clearly don't have releases lined up correctly because of the extra 4* they released and extending Kamala to line up with the new season.
    I would guess it should level out by December maybe? It will probably ripple through Arcades release and insertion to LL.