The Puzzle Quest – Disastrous Decoder Contest (10/10/22)

Options
2»

Comments

• LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,290 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    No shards yet for me either.  Maybe they are doing them in batches?
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,490 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    No shards yet for me either.  Maybe they are doing them in batches?

I think it is rather more likely that they were mistaken when they said they got the shards (shards come from several sources after all.)
    The contest doesn't even end for 4 days, and we usually don't get rewards until a day or two after
  • Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Just recieved my award shards. Clearly labeled as Disastrous Decoder contest prize.

Thanks again for the contest. 
  • NemoAbernnigan
    NemoAbernnigan Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Same here, thanks Devs! This brings me to 9 covers on Doop, if I manage to place in the current PvE I can have him champed before Reptil!
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    Yep, shards are being sent out in batches so it may take up to 72 hours to be sent.  If you are way past 72 hours, please reach out to CS and they can assist as it's possible the player name sent didn't match up.  Thanks!
  • axmoss
    axmoss Posts: 230 Tile Toppler
    Options
    thanks for the shards!
  • WeaponX092
    WeaponX092 Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I received the 400 shards, thanks! Just four more covers and I'll be able to cover it all.

The challenge was very fun.
  • Wolvie171
    Wolvie171 Posts: 163 Tile Toppler
    Options
    A belated thank you for the shards! These community events are a fantastic way to engage the player base. Please continue doing them.
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,940 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I've still never gotten the shards because the name I entered in the contest doesn't match my ingame name.

Is there any way to correct that or who would I contact about finding my entry and verifying it etc.

KGB
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 974 Critical Contributor
    Options
    KGB said:
    I've still never gotten the shards because the name I entered in the contest doesn't match my ingame name.

Is there any way to correct that or who would I contact about finding my entry and verifying it etc.

KGB
    Yeah, I messed up too. I used the name I use on this forum. Oh well ...