The Puzzle Quest – Disastrous Decoder Contest (10/10/22)

Options
LakeStone
LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator

Hi Everyone –

In honor of our newest character Doop, we have a special The Puzzle Quest – Disastrous Decoder Contest going on now through October 17!  In this contest you will need to decode the message in the image above (which reveals 2 upcoming costumes coming to MPQ) and then head to the link HERE to enter the answer.  By entering the answer correctly, you will be credited 400 shards for Doop (Green One) within 72 hours.  Please make sure you are sharing your correct player name (not case sensitive).

Thanks!

PS - If you can, please refrain from reaching out to customer support unless way more than 72 hours have gone past since you have entered your answer.

Tagged:

Comments

• Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Fun - enjoyed solving.  I didn't know I could speak Doop!
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,631 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    For anybody who struggles you can get a Doop Translator online.
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 982 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Conveniently, I just finished reading X-Statix!
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,631 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    MegaBee said:
    Conveniently, I just finished reading X-Statix!
    An excellent choice (although it does get extra weird!)
  • Grizwald
    Grizwald Posts: 107 Tile Toppler
    Options
    This was fun.
  • WeaponX092
    WeaponX092 Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Done and waiting for the reward.
  • NemoAbernnigan
    NemoAbernnigan Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Reminded me of my junior high years. Made me want to get into encoding and decoding stuff more regularly. Not for anything serious but just for whimsical fun like sending snail mail letters to my mates that they'll have to decode. The kinda stuff we might have done as kids just cause it was cool and fun. Thanks for the incentive to remember a bit o that old youthfulness devs.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm really curious to see costume #2; I haven't seen that character with too many different looks

• LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,290 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2022
    Options
    I had fun solving out before I knew there was a decoder.  Thanks for a whimsical challenge.
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm really curious to see costume #2; I haven't seen that character with too many different looks

It looks pretty sweet actually, well at least the comics I’ve seen do.  Not sure what the first one is going to be (or which version it’ll be tied to).  I tried googling and nothing stood out beyond currently available costumes…well there is one other retro option but I really hope it’s not that one.
  • killahKlown
    killahKlown Posts: 578 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Pwuz_ said:

It looks pretty sweet actually, well at least the comics I’ve seen do.  Not sure what the first one is going to be (or which version it’ll be tied to).  I tried googling and nothing stood out beyond currently available costumes…well there is one other retro option but I really hope it’s not that one.
    Is that the end of time story?  Old man hulk and Surfer with Mjolnir are the last 2 things alive in the universe?
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 982 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Pwuz_ said:

Is that the end of time story?  Old man hulk and Surfer with Mjolnir are the last 2 things alive in the universe?
    That or the Thanos story with Cosmic Ghost Rider.
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 974 Critical Contributor
    Options

Every piece of clothing is something new for this nudist  :)
  • BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,010 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hopefully silver surfer getting a worthy costume also means that he will soon be worthy of a rework.  He's not worth using now even when boosted, which is sad for the first 5 star and one of the strongest beings in the marvel universe.
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I got the 400 shards. Thank you very much devs for your generosity and for doing something totally different which shows the love you feel for the character. 
    It was a fun challenge. 
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,941 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    What happens if you messed up on entering your game name?

KGB
  • NemoAbernnigan
    NemoAbernnigan Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Yeah I haven't got my shards yet so I'm worried I might have input my name wrong as well.
  • liminal_lad
    liminal_lad Posts: 461 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Haven’t got mine yet
  • chris0001
    chris0001 Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Have not got my shards yet either