I Hate Chasm

Borstock
Borstock Posts: 2,516 Chairperson of the Boards
Chasm, to me, is the least fun character in the history of MPQ. You can't even accumulate AP against him unless you stun lock him, which is often hard to do because you can't accumulate the AP in the first place. It makes taking turns at all feel totally fruitless.

And mirroring him too often ends up with an infinite heal-a-thon. It's worse than losing because you can't do anything but retreat. Meanwhile, the PvP match will have gone on for so long by that point, you've probably been hit for 250+ points.

I absolutely can't stand this broken and anti-fun character.

Comments

• Omegased
    Omegased Posts: 556 Critical Contributor
    interesting, I've found him to be hard, but not impossible. obviously passive attacks are more efficient at taking him down. Whether it be Okoye, or Kitty/Polaris (or KK/BRB/polaris infinite) they seem to work well enough.

• MissoesRicRose
    MissoesRicRose Posts: 258 Mover and Shaker
    Borstock said:
    Chasm, to me, is the least fun character in the history of MPQ. You can't even accumulate AP against him unless you stun lock him, which is often hard to do because you can't accumulate the AP in the first place. It makes taking turns at all feel totally fruitless.

And mirroring him too often ends up with an infinite heal-a-thon. It's worse than losing because you can't do anything but retreat. Meanwhile, the PvP match will have gone on for so long by that point, you've probably been hit for 250+ points.

Borstock said:

Supported! Totally broken character in the game