**** Reptil (Humberto Lopez) ****

13»

Comments

• Dok12
    Dok12 Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    That's really funny if true
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    I remember reading somewhere that Reptil won't feed anyone or was I dreaming?
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    I seem to recall it saying he, like 4* She-Hulk, was not immediately feeding someone but would be...let me see if I can find that.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    I seem to recall it saying he, like 4* She-Hulk, was not immediately feeding someone but would be...let me see if I can find that.
    Yeah they said that.
    So Havoc would be extremely weird, why delay that.
  • SandKing
    SandKing Posts: 30 Just Dropped In

I remember them saying this too, which is why the discord post surprised me.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    I remember someone commenting about how the dev broke their promise about making every 4* feed 5* that quickly. I think it's in one of the threads in this forum. 

Anyway, Havok finally has a feeder. Rejoice! 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    Looks like it wasn't a dev posting here, but more Discord Hand Me Down reporting:

okay, ignore that last post.  Discord states that like 4* Jennifer Walters, Reptil starts without a feeder but with reason

"No feeder planned for him. There's a reason for that, which I can't reveal at the moment."
  • WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 693 Critical Contributor
    edited September 2022
    I remember someone commenting about how the dev broke their promise about making every 4* feed 5* that quickly. I think it's in one of the threads in this forum. 

Anyway, Havok finally has a feeder. Rejoice! 
    That was me.  Bamboozled was the word I used, it's on page 2 of this very thread.  Havok finally getting some love and attention, or maybe not.  Who knows!?
  • fersht
    fersht Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    I have an inkling they are planning something new with feeders...i'm most likely wrong though