Free Multiverse of Madness Tokens Gifted Today (5/12/22)

Options
LakeStone
LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
edited May 2022 in MPQ General Discussion
Update: The Vault being mentioned below is for the one that has been live for awhile and expires in less than 2 days.  There is a new Vault with the same name due to it being Gargantos sub-name but that is completely separate from the one being mentioned here. Sorry for the Multiverse confusion here!

Hi Everyone - 

We just sent out 2 Multiverse of Madness (MoM) tokens out now in MPQ.  We appreciate everyone's patience as there was a delayed start in getting that reward out.

For those that have already collected all the tokens in the Vault, you can redeem those tokens when the Vault expires (which is less than 2 days from now).

Thanks!

Comments

• Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 970 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Well it didn't work, just like everything else in the game lately.  

Edit: Which vault is it for?  There are two Multiverse of Madness vaults for some reason.  
    Wouldn't you expect multiple vaults in a multiverse?
  • Xception81
    Xception81 Posts: 409 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    The first vault for Strange and SWitch shards… not the vault which gives the Gargantos store token. I received my 2 tokens. 
  • LakeStone
    Options

Edit: Which vault is it for?  There are two Multiverse of Madness vaults for some reason.  
    The tokens mentioned are for the one expiring in a little less than 2 days.  Looks like the Gargantos Vault picked up the same name because of his subname but that is a different Vault.
  • LakeStone
    Options
    Dogface said:

Wouldn't you expect multiple vaults in a multiverse?
    This isn't wrong....hahaha!  :D
  • Eirikr56
    Eirikr56 Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Was this sent for everyone or targeted to certain people? I did not get any tokens.
  • LakeStone
    Options
    Eirikr56 said:
    Was this sent for everyone or targeted to certain people? I did not get any tokens.
    Gift is for everyone...may need to do a hard reset.
  • Eirikr56
    Eirikr56 Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    Options
    LakeStone said:
    Eirikr56 said:
    Closed app, shut down hardware, rebooted and waited 15 minutes. Still nothing.
  • LakeStone
    Options
    Eirikr56 said:
    LakeStone said:
    Eirikr56 said:
    Closed app, shut down hardware, rebooted and waited 15 minutes. Still nothing.
    Have you collected all the items in that Vault already? If so, you will not see the tokens until Vault expires.  If you still have items to collect and you don't see the gift, please email customer support at mpqsupport@d3go.com and they will be happy to assist.
  • fnedude
    fnedude Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    So I bought out this vault (and probably have 5 tokens save saved up), and with these 2 probably 7 saved.

I assume i'll be able to see them once the Vault expires (and I'll draw from a expired vault).  Like what was done w/ the Ghost Rider vault ~2 months ago or so.

• LakeStone
    Options
    fnedude said:
    So I bought out this vault (and probably have 5 tokens save saved up), and with these 2 probably 7 saved.

I assume i'll be able to see them once the Vault expires (and I'll draw from a expired vault).  Like what was done w/ the Ghost Rider vault ~2 months ago or so.

Yep, that is correct.  Once the current vault expires, you will see the tokens in your account.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2022
    Options
    This is probably one of the longest messages posted as a pop-up message in-game. There are probably about 50 words in total. 

Thanks for the free gifts/compensations.
  • Godzillafan67
    Godzillafan67 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Options
    @HoundofShadow - Do you see that message if you click on Today's News in Options? I don't think I've received these free tokens and was looking for a way to verify.
  • HoundofShadow
    edited May 2022
    Options
    No. I don't see those messages anymore.

What happened was they will show the same message twice (once for each token) and then both tokens will appear in the vault if you hadn't cleared the vault yet. 

• Godzillafan67
    Godzillafan67 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Thanks! Certainly not cleared; I've collected 7 of the 41 items and don't recall getting separate but similar notifications that I had received anything. 
  • HoundofShadow
    edited May 2022
    Options
    As a reference, my alt account has cleared a total of 10 items (8 + 2) and I didn't use any hp to pull. Others who hadn't use any HP might want to chip in to see if they got 10 items, provided they use Dr Strange every day.
  • LakeStone
    Options
    LakeStone said:

The tokens mentioned are for the one expiring in a little less than 2 days.  Looks like the Gargantos Vault picked up the same name because of his subname but that is a different Vault.
    Got my inquiry in with customer service.  Thanks for all the updates @LakeStone
    Rad! Glad it all worked out!