Time to Fire Your Crescent LT Blades

2»

Comments

• PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,716 Chairperson of the Boards
    Here I go... 40 pulls.
    And I gotta say, I think I did pretty well.

Oh, I did a crash of the Titans first, so feel free to skip it if you wanna just see the pulls.  ;)

https://youtu.be/0MRGIalzobo
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    Not me , but I saw in PvP an opponent with a 455 Moon Knight . He had one other character over 400. Crystal and Elektra had 6 each .  Is this normal or usual ?? I found it strange that someone with a baby 5 tier deck had a 455 MK already 
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    He's probably pissed off with such pull rate. Moon Knight has old match damage (Mr Sinister era, it is said) and he's not meta. Such pull rate distribution is rare, but I saw some posters in here or in reddit getting such distribution before. Alternatively, he pulled Moon Knight special store, got lucky with his covers and got lucky/unlucky champing him when he rotated into LT.

I got my first Elektra cover on the 100th pull, so such other uneven coverage happens.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not me , but I saw in PvP an opponent with a 455 Moon Knight . He had one other character over 400. Crystal and Elektra had 6 each .  Is this normal or usual ?? I found it strange that someone with a baby 5 tier deck had a 455 MK already 
    It's definitely possible. He could have hoarded his tokens and cp for quite a while and then decided to go all in on MK. I've seen plenty of rosters with just a champed Shang Chi and then most of their 4s are in the 300s or less. 
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,115 Chairperson of the Boards
    He was probably hoarding and finally busted the hoard once Abby left.  It’s not surprising that he got a lot more covers for 1 character over the others.  
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    Moon Knight is 35 years old this year. Another 7 pulls!

I ended up at 1 Crystal from 32 pulls (all LT's no CP) so it wasn't meant to be from that stash!
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2022
    After having more time to better count covers, Hound got C 4/6/4 E 5/5/2 and MK 4/2/4.
    34 5*s on 248 pulls.
    Compared to my last hoard, AB 3/6/5  E 5/4/4 C 3/3/3, 36 5*s on 246 pulls.
    The trend to champ the 2 older characters continues.
    On my previous hoards gamora, sersi and black wheel I champed the 2 older ladies first.
    According to Hound's previous 259 pulls with 39 5*s he champed sersi and big wheel and almost new character ABrand.
    On my first hoard Iceman PX and carnage I champed the 2 mutants too being older.
    The only exception is my second hoard SC, Electro and odin, I champed SC first (new character) and then electro.
  • TheXMan
    TheXMan Posts: 135 Tile Toppler
    It is nice when it works out but it definitely doesn't always.  Someone in our alliance has Elektra at 2/11/2.  
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    TheXMan said:
    It is nice when it works out but it definitely doesn't always.  Someone in our alliance has Elektra at 2/11/2.  
    Sorry for him, but I'm sure those were 3 cycles.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    pulled 23/100. not too shabby. next pull is gonna stink though.