Time to Fire Your Crescent LT Blades

Options
HoundofShadow
HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
edited May 2022 in MPQ General Discussion

Moon Knight rotated into LT in the middle of the night.

Here's the summary of my pull result:

36 5* out of 248

Total bonus 4* shards: 250

Total bonus 5* shards: 100

The specifics:

1: C Green

27: C Yellow

29: MK Green

42: 50 bonus 4* shards

44: 50 bonus 5* shards

45: C Green

61: MK Black

62: Crystal Green

73: MK Purple

81: C Yellow

84: C Yellow

92: MK Purple

93: 50 bonus 4* shards

100: E Yellow

11 5* / 100

I got my 1st Elektra cover on the 100th pull. And here's the next 100:

101: MK Green

107: 50 bonus 4* shards

108: E Red

110: MK Black

114: C Green

125: MK Purple

127: E Yellow

136: E Yellow

148: C Green

149: 50 bonus 4* shards

151: E Yellow

153: MK Green

157: E Red

168: E Yellow

176: C Red

179: E Purple

183: C Red

184: E Purple

186: MK Green

198: E Red

199: 50 bonus 4* shards

18 5* / 100, with half the 5* being Elektra's covers.

The final 48 pulls

203: E Red

209: C Red

212: MK Purple

222: C Yellow

228: C Red

234: C Green

238: E Red

248: 50 bonus 5* shards

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,631 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2022
    Options
    0 for 14 pulls so far! Crescent blades not firing!

Also do we have some new covers? JJ, Jubilee, 3* Panther. Spider Woman and Wolfsbane? Not sure I see any obvious links there.

Ha ha 0 for 17, I get it LT's, your message is clear! I have finished Rhino and can champ 5* Iceman so I will leave it there for today. Obviously not my day!
  • rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,288 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Took me 70 pulls to get Mr Knight.  

Overall 8/70 on 5*, not great but not too terrible.

Elektra now at 7
    Crystal now at 5
    Jake Lockley at 1
  • Domitronas
    Domitronas Posts: 90 Match Maker
    Options
    Decided to break my baby hoard (33 LTs) for Mr Knight, I would say statistically the pulls were average: got 2 MK green covers, 1 green for Crystal and 1 yellow for Elektra. As a nice surprise I got 400 shards for my 4* favorite. 
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:
    0 for 14 pulls so far! Crescent blades not firing!

Also do we have some new covers? JJ, Jubilee, 3* Panther. Spider Woman and Wolfsbane? Not sure I see any obvious links there.

Ha ha 0 for 17, I get it LT's, your message is clear! I have finished Rhino and can champ 5* Iceman so I will leave it there for today. Obviously not my day!
    Love the new JJ cover based on her Marvel TV series , which was more enjoyable than I expected 
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Took 13 pulls before moon knight dropped. Got 2x Electra (2/1/1) and 1 Abigail (0/0/1) along the way. 30.7%. Debating should I walk away or pull more knowing it will probably get worst. 
  • carlj64
    carlj64 Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Options
    13 Lt.
    1 MK
    2 C
    2 E

Best run I've ever had
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,631 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I couldn't leave well enough alone and have now extended to 0 for 28! Going to get my wife to hide my tablet now as this must stop!!!!
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Moon Knight is 35 years old this year. Another 7 pulls!
  • fractalvisions
    fractalvisions Posts: 306 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    8 5*s in about 30 pulls. I'm certainly happy with that.

The Black Panther cover is to promote free comic book day.

The others are all mothers holding babies, presumably because tomorrow is Mother's Day in some countries (including the US).
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    58 out of 420. I think it took 60 or 70 pulls before I even got my first 5*. Despite the overall poor pull rate of about 14% I did get a decent amount of 4* and 5* bonus shards. Finished off Yelena, Cyclops, Banner and am getting close to being done with Killmonger.

champed Moon Knight at lv 457
    Crystal will be at lv 458 when champed
    Elektra will be at lv 459 when champed
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    shardwick said:
    58 out of 420. I think it took 60 or 70 pulls before I even got my first 5*. Despite the overall poor pull rate of about 14% I did get a decent amount of 4* and 5* bonus shards. Finished off Yelena, Cyclops, Banner and am getting close to being done with Killmonger.

Any reason you went so far past 450 for all 3 characters? Is 458 your target?  did you just want to pull 420? Is there someone in particular you wanted to get up high?

Not trying to criticize, just curious as to the thought process as I would ha e expected people to see skipping Abigail or going light on pulls for her now that garg's numbers came in higher than expected and there is a but of buzz for garg/HE.
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Moon Knight rotated into LT in the middle of the night.

Here's the summary of my pull result:

Thanks for the high detail. You champed crystal and elektra, and leaving MK with an excellent 4/2/4 setup.
    It's not any different than my pulls, champing 2 characters and almost the third.
    Specially interesting the "big coincidence" of not pulling elektra until the 100 pull and then consistently champing her with a 6/5/3.
    But, hey, I was wrong and all those coincidences can be explained with logical laws :D
  • TheXMan
    TheXMan Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Took me 113 draws to get one MK.  Got 7 Elektra and 3 Crystal.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Vhailorx said:
    shardwick said:

Any reason you went so far past 450 for all 3 characters? Is 458 your target?  did you just want to pull 420? Is there someone in particular you wanted to get up high?

Not trying to criticize, just curious as to the thought process as I would ha e expected people to see skipping Abigail or going light on pulls for her now that garg's numbers came in higher than expected and there is a but of buzz for garg/HE.
    Once the third character in a group goes into tokens I spend all of my hoard along with all of the cp and tokens that I get from the champ rewards and then I hoard for three months and wait for the third of the next three characters to go into tokens. I probably should have spent a bit less since MK didn't go into tokens when he was supposed to but since my pull rate was garbage I decided to spend it all and hope for the best. So it doesn't matter if the next two characters after Gargantos are super meta I won't be able to use them until August anyway.
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,115 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I did 81 pulls, getting 9 Crystal, 6 Moony & 1 Elektra.  That’s how randomness goes, but here’s the results:  

Elektra 1/2/4 => 1/3/4
    Crystal 1/4/3 => 3/5/5 Champed at 455
    Moony 1/0/0 => 4/1/2

Sorry @Bad but the algorithm didn’t help me Champ Elektra who’s leaving next, instead I got the most covers for the character I already had the most covers for.  That doesn’t fit your theory.  
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    bbigler said:
    I did 81 pulls, getting 9 Crystal, 6 Moony & 1 Elektra.  That’s how randomness goes, but here’s the results:  

Elektra 1/2/4 => 1/3/4
    Moony 1/0/0 => 4/1/2

Sorry @Bad but the algorithm didn’t help me Champ Elektra who’s leaving next, instead I got the most covers for the character I already had the most covers for.  That doesn’t fit your theory.  
    Sorry, but what doesn't fit my theory is to pull only 81 times. 
    When you pull 248 times, exactly like me and Hound, we can talk about it again.
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,115 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Bad said:
    bbigler said:

Elektra 1/2/4 => 1/3/4
    Moony 1/0/0 => 4/1/2

Sorry, but what doesn't fit my theory is to pull only 81 times. 
    When you pull 248 times, exactly like me and Hound, we can talk about it again.
    I’ve pulled 444 to date and when combining randomness with natural distribution, I’ve got some 5* champed and some not.  I’ve worked for every champ, receiving no help from a theoretical algorithm.  
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    Options
    That’s good to know. I will likely never pull 248 LTs in a row before a character rotates, and therefore, I will likely never experience this alleged phenomenon. Does this also mean that if I pull 247 and it is out of balance, I can pull one more to fix it? That would be helpful.
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Oh yeah, my actual pulls:

8/39 = 20.5%
    4 Elektra 3/2/3 to 4/3/5
    1 Crystal 2/3/2 to 3/3/2
    3 Moonie 1/2/4 to 2/3/5
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    Options
    44 pulls, eight 5*,  6 Crystal and one each of others .  My best streak was 5 Crystals in 8 pulls . Also the 50 shard 5* bonus hit once