Wishlist

Options
2»

Comments

• bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Rebalancing the platinum tier. We are 5 years into tiers. It’s a low (and encouraged) bar to get in. This is ridiculous. 

Fixing the force update system so it works. 
    Better use of the inbox (I already have VIP, I’m in a coalition, I’m backed up with both apple and FB, stop asking me). Use this for bugs, sneak peeks, all release notes, etc. 

Shift from the forums to more modern platforms to engage more of the playerbase for feedback and community engagement. 
  • zolesz
    zolesz Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Speed up / optimize animations.
    Some examples that come to my mind:
    - Lots of tokens are being summoned and and each of them triggers some special effect, e.g. give +1 / +1 to another creature. It would be great if we didn't have to watch the same (and often slow) animation as many times as many tokens are created.
    - Effects buffing creatures in the beginning or end of turn / combat. A good example for that are the cards that buff creatures depending on the number of members in your party.
    - Interactions like Oswald Fiddlebender + Old Gnawbone. It would be a very powerful combo, but I never play it because it just takes too much time for it to finish with all the animations.
  • ArielSira
    ArielSira Posts: 490 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I remember when I started (Kaladesh time?) that animations for multiple tokens were much better. There would only be two animations; one for the first token and then one animation for the rest.

Is this a false memory I have? 🤔
  • zolesz
    zolesz Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Improve compensation policy when losing points on a PVP event due to bugs in the game.

Currently, when there's an error that affects a player's final score in an event, Customer Support is only allowed to compensate with the difference of the rewards from the next bracket (in personal ranking).
    Given the rewards imbalance, this generally doesn't help much.

Recently a soft lock prevented me from getting max points in the Seize the Day event.
    As a result, instead of finishing in the 1-5 bracket I ended up in 101-250, through no fault of my own.
    Prize-wise I fell short something like 45 pinkies, 40 crystals, a JUD Collector pack and an ODY Collector Booster.
    The compensation I got was 5 pinkies and 10 crystals.

Please work on this, as it's pretty disappointing.