Wishlist

Options
ArielSira
ArielSira Posts: 490 Mover and Shaker
Having played and loved this game for the past 5 years (hi Deathnote2, DimMak, TeamReckless and retirement1!) I still have a short wishlist of changes I would like to see. Some, if not all, probably have been suggested before already by others. Consider it a bump or reminder in that case.

Feel free to add yours!

1) Bring back The Dragon War and Battle of the 4 Tribes. TDW would probably be a nightmare in Legacy and should stick to the environment it was created for, but older PVE events should just change to Legacy. They both were fun events.

2) Use the droprates from From the Vault sets for all sets. It's so disheartening to get 50-60 orbs from most packs.

3) A proper extra use for runes, for example deckslots or crafting (up to mythic). I understand it wouldn't be 5,000 runes for a mythic, probably not even 50,000 but getting so many runes as rewards feels bad. Even watching ads gives runes. Bruh. Of course there should still be runes for newer players, hence an extra way to use them.

4) A sweet new vehicle for Saheeli. The recent vehicles were either not her colors or supports. I know there is some freedom for the developers to do things a little different like adding a color or type.

5) Coalition events not continueing till Monday evening CET or even Tuesday. Shave off the recharges for those events.

And lastly more years to come for this game.

Comments

• naabaldan
    naabaldan Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I want different levels of difficulty in pve events with better rewards for a higher level of difficulty

I want to donate/trade my currencies and packs to other players

And all the other stuff mentioned here

Legacy venguard crafting

Better access to legacy stuff for new players. I takes years to complete the legacy cards even with vip. Especially since the leveling legacy boosters rewards are not nondupe. 
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,227 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Most of the things I want have been mentioned (the lack of a Standard filter and the deck slot stinginess particularly stand out). 

However, to add from a more privileged standpoint, it's a shame that VIP users with a complete Legacy collection still receive Legacy booster packs that can't be exchanged for anything of value. 
  • ambrosio191
    ambrosio191 Posts: 293 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    madwren said:
    Most of the things I want have been mentioned (the lack of a Standard filter and the deck slot stinginess particularly stand out). 

However, to add from a more privileged standpoint, it's a shame that VIP users with a complete Legacy collection still receive Legacy booster packs that can't be exchanged for anything of value. 

Ive held off on VIP for well over a year now just so I would have legacy cards to get from those legacy packs.  I figure once the next rotation happens there Ill have enough to get that I can justify VIP.
  • ArielSira
    Options
    @critman if only they would change the "cast" objectives to "summon" in RAW.
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    jtwood said:
    Sorry to do this, but the real number one wish is a crash recovery system 

Seriously.  If Arena can accomplish this in actual live PvP than I see no reason 8gon can't figure it out for what is essentially always PvE
  • ArielSira
    Options
    jtwood said:
    Sorry to do this, but the real number one wish is a crash recovery system 
    TES Legends has it for live pvp as well, good addition!
  • Tezzeret
    Tezzeret Posts: 223 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I'll beat this dead horse so more..

-a use for runes, (deck slots,  mulligan opening hand, foiling cards, orb purchase.... honestly there are SO MANY THINGS that could be done.

- non dupe rare vangaurds 
    -Craftable vangaurds

-separate legacy  in booster crafting

-have a rotating block constructed training grounds 

-bring back events that offer dupe mythics as a sustainable way to farm orbs

-no 1am event end ( I'm looking at you seize the day)

- make journal quests incrementally harder , MUCH MUCH harder to almost impossible, for worth it rewards

-have a "standard" filter
    -filter by power/toughness, 

-redo flash....

-Diamond mastery level

• andrewvanmarle
    andrewvanmarle Posts: 971 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I like that idea!