Patch Notes 5.5.0 (3/23/22)

Options
Magic:PQ Support Team
Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,278 Chairperson of the Boards
edited March 2022 in MtGPQ General Discussion

Hi everyone,

We had a Data Push and here is what you need to know:
  • Fixes

• Fixed the issue with VIP Weekly and Instant Rewards. Standard Boosters now include cards from the newest set. 
    • Fixed an issue with the Imperial Recover Unit Card which was causing soft lock when entering the battlefield.

• Fixed the issue with Planeswalker Ajani's Leadership (PMA) abilities not transferring evergreens as expected.

• Fixed the issue with the Standard Booster (Player Level Up). This Booster now includes cards from the newest set.

• Fixed the issue VIP Standard Deck Starter Bundle. The Booster Booster now includes cards from the newest set.

Comments

• gozmaster
    gozmaster Posts: 163 Tile Toppler
    Options
    GREAT! Thank you Guys!

I assume if we already collected these items we'll get new packs to correct the mistakes as in the past?
  • Asylamb
    Asylamb Posts: 160 Tile Toppler
    Options
    It's nice to have Imperial Recovery Unit bug fixed, but that part of NEO Training is still unplayable. You can't rearrange your hand and are forced to play additional copies of IRU that give no bonus whatsoever to the single 2/2 creature under your control and eventually get overrun by Caustic Caterpillars. And since the Planeswalkers are at lv.1, their mana bonuses are laughable and you can't get to other copies of the creature fast enough.
    I would strongly suggest to allow manual hand control in the Training (at least that quest), @Oktagon_Support
  • Asylamb
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Asylamb said:
    It's nice to have Imperial Recovery Unit bug fixed, but that part of NEO Training is still unplayable. You can't rearrange your hand and are forced to play additional copies of IRU that give no bonus whatsoever to the single 2/2 creature under your control and eventually get overrun by Caustic Caterpillars. And since the Planeswalkers are at lv.1, their mana bonuses are laughable and you can't get to other copies of the creature fast enough.
    I would strongly suggest to allow manual hand control in the Training (at least that quest), @Oktagon_Support

Or replace Imperial Recovery Unit with Prodigy's Prototype, which is at the same UC Rarity, but whose ability would actually help in the tutorial battle, whereas IRU has nothing to recover from the graveyard and the tutorial becomes a Pilot icon showcase.
    Honestly, out of all common/uncommon Vehicles that The Wandering Emperor could use (which makes 5) any other than IRU would have helped. The only reason to have chosen IRU must have been flavor.
  • Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,612 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @Asylamb - I managed that training quite easily, but I also had several training matches, which started with a match-5 lined up.
  • Asylamb
    Options
    @Tremayne I must be doing something very wrong in there then.
  • Asylamb
    Options
    Ok, I did manage to win that Tutorial quest (which kinda required creating a Renewed Surroundings token). But I still think that Oktagon have made the worst choice of a Vehicle to showcase Pilot mechanic.
  • TomB
    TomB Posts: 269 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I won mine with about 3 life left at the end. They actually made a big Caustic Caterpillar! :o