Rising Tensions - Cult of Rakdos support does not appear to work [Investigating]

GreenMockingbird
GreenMockingbird Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
I seem to have run into a bug with the Cult of Rakdos support, in the right node of the Rising Tensions event. The support is written:

At the end of each turn, if your opponent lost life during that turn, all cards in your hand gain 2 mana.

This effect was never triggered. I believed I had made a mistake of some kind at first, but I made sure to use cards that specified “lose life” effects rather than “damage” effects. Using an event deck slot for Sorin, Grim Nemesis, I used the cards:
Highborn Vampire
Dina, Soul Steeper
Vindictive Vampire
Revenge of Ravens
Krydle of Baldur’s Gate
Tenured Inkcaster
God-Pharaoh’s Statue
Poet’s Quill
Brightclimb Pathway
Swiftblade Vindicator

The event support for the node was never activated, despite each of the “lose life” effects being used. This occurred on an iPhone X running iOS 15.3.1.

If there’s any further information I can provide to help reproduce the issue, please let me know.

Comments

• Fliggl
    Fliggl Posts: 56 Match Maker
    Coolio and thank you for making this post! As a german player, I thought they did a mistake while translating. I saw this happen, too. 

I had a Lolth deck with Revenge of Ravens (among other cards, which are letting loosing life and not damaging), but it never triggered. But like I said before, thought it was only because of bad translation. And then I forgot about :sweat_smile:
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards

Hello guys,

Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me 😊

Rebeca.