Vanguard freeze [Fixed]

Options
Youzerfriendly
Youzerfriendly Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
So, in the top node harvestide, playing as Kiora. I played Dack Fayden. Next round, I used his +1, worked fine. Next round, the vanguard didn't activate and I couldn't select it. It wasn't shining, so I thought something deactivated it. Made a move. Next round, same thing. So I made an illegal swap with the vanguard gem. After it reverted, it allowed me to click on the vanguard, select his 3 and use it. The ability worked, but after that, I couldn't get the vanguard to deselect. I could zoom in the picture, change the abilities, but neither the cancel nor confirm buttons worked. I was forced to close the app.

I don't know if it was specific to Dack or just a general vanguard bug, but it happening during a very limited node coalition event blows :-(

Comments

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,989 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I think you posted in the wrong Forum.
    KGB
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    Moving this to the correct thread  :)
  • stikxs
    stikxs Posts: 518 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Any chance you remember if there was a board shuffle/d20 roll just before you were allowed to move gems?
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Hello @Youzerfriendly,

Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me.

Rebeca.

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hello everyone,  this issue should now be fixed on the current live build.

• stikxs
    stikxs Posts: 518 Critical Contributor
    edited June 2022
    Options
    This is definitely not fixed.

Both the Dack and Grand Master vanguards on the board cannot be interacted with, additionally the blue 3 support to the left of Dack is my 3rd loyalty support from Bolas Ravager and it also cannot be selected. This happens after the board gets shuffled and has been present for a very long time.