Big Wheel rolls into Latest

13»

Comments

• TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    4 pulls , BW, red and blue , 1st and 4th pull. 
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    My last 11 pulls and I got 6 covers between sersi and gamora.
  • Breadsticks
    Breadsticks Posts: 85 Match Maker
    edited January 2022
    I have 140 shards for Gam. I'm not in cl10 yet. 

shardwick said:
    Sersi      1/0/1 » 3/2/2
    Gamora 2/3/1 » 4/5/2 plus two saved.
    BW         0/0/0 » 1/0/3

I really wanted the yellow for Gam but that didn't go my way as well as not getting more BW and Sersi instead of the extra Gam covers. Sixteen 5* out of 67 LL pulls for around 24% so I can't complain too much.

I have just under 900 cp so I'm not sure if I should spend some knowing I'll probably end up with more Gamora covers that I don't need. The caveat is that Gamora covers are preferable to Abigail. 

How many shards do you have for Gamora and do you play on cl 10? I would keep pulling and just hope that you can get a non-black cover and then you can finish off the last cover with shards.
    Edit: Pulled twelve and ended up with three 5* covers. Red for BW that I didn't have, yellow for Gam and Sersi. 25% which is as good as it was the last pull and I still have 600 CP. Talk about things going well. 
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think i do want sersi and big wheel, but decdided to go with gamora over brand (gamora already had 6 covers from chasing Shang chi and I like stuns on unusual colors).
    It took 119 pulls to settle on a very ugly 8/5/0 build. But I had ~1250 shards from her events and was able to sharget her up to 1500 during this process. Don't love the wasted covers on red and gamora doesn't seem like someone I want to be tanking, but it's better than not being able to champ her.
    In total I got 18x 5*s
    8 gamora
    5x sersi
    5x big wheel.
    So just slightly above average pull rate and decent distribution.  Long term this will probably prevent me from champing brand. Hope that isn't a mistake.