Big Wheel rolls into Latest

Comments

• Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    14 pulls before big wheel rolled in. Total 4x 5*s for 28.57%. I’m going to stop here and cash out. 
    2x gamora (3/3/3) and 1x sersi (1/1/0)
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards

210 pulls.
    I had gamora at 5 covers, sersi 1 and BW 0.
    Now I have gamora 12+3 saved, sersi level 452 and BW 10 covers.
    34 covers not an awesome ratio but I'm happy champing sersei who is great, I will champ gamora and BW is pretty taken over.
  • Srheer0
    Srheer0 Posts: 510 Critical Contributor
    Bad said:

210 pulls.
    I had gamora at 5 covers, sersi 1 and BW 0.
    Now I have gamora 12+3 saved, sersi level 452 and BW 10 covers.
    34 covers not an awesome ratio but I'm happy champing sersei who is great, I will champ gamora and BW is pretty taken over.
    You should have got about 31.5 covers.

Your ratio is better than average, by 2.5 covers. 
  • Bad
    30 pulls more and I got 5 covers! Really excited with this lucky streak. 
    I had gamora 5 covers, sersei 1 and BW 0.
    Now I have gamora lev 455, sersei 453, BW 450.
    With 250 pulls I champed the 3 so I still think the same I said some months ago: the ratio is not 15%. It's better. 
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
    MegaBee said:
    Circle of Crime™ needs to be an MPQ team name somehow.
    We should figure out if Shang-Chi, Sighclops, and Big Wheel fit together. A variation on the Spinfinite. Though I also have my eye on Shang-Chi, Doc Ock and Big Wheel. Maybe that one is more appropriate. 
    I'm having fun with Shang-Chi, Onslaught, and Big Wheel. SC used to do crimes, so my head canon allows it.
  • Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    MegaBee said:
    MegaBee said:
    We should figure out if Shang-Chi, Sighclops, and Big Wheel fit together. A variation on the Spinfinite. Though I also have my eye on Shang-Chi, Doc Ock and Big Wheel. Maybe that one is more appropriate. 
    I'm having fun with Shang-Chi, Onslaught, and Big Wheel. SC used to do crimes, so my head canon allows it.
    It won't be long before a What If? episode has SC take the mantel of Wenwu anyways so just tell people you are ahead of the curve.  
  • TheXMan
    TheXMan Posts: 135 Tile Toppler
    Bad said:
    With 250 pulls I champed the 3 so I still think the same I said some months ago: the ratio is not 15%. It's better. 
    I opened 252 tokens and got 30 5 stars which is 11.9%.  Sometimes you beat 15% and sometimes you don't. 
  • entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,806 Chairperson of the Boards
    MegaBee said:
    I think the Shang-Chi/Big Wheel team has a different 3rd, because I'd want to cast Big Wheel green and Cyclops also wants to use his. 

Doc Ock or Loki is likely who you're looking for.  It's too bad it has to be a 4*, but those are both pretty good 4*.
  • dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,379 Chairperson of the Boards
    I’ve had great success with bw/sc/valk. Getting board spins on every turn after the third most of the time.
    Im think bw/sc/Sersi will be a good team for bw but probably won’t spin as much. I’ll end up playing with it in a couple weeks.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    For those using BW, do you visualise how the board looks like before you fire his power, or do you simply fire his power and let lady luck leads you to free matches?
  • dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,379 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2022
    I don’t fire his powers, I just wait for the big board spin.

edit** I just use him to supplement SC
  • Bad
    TheXMan said:
    I opened 252 tokens and got 30 5 stars which is 11.9%.  Sometimes you beat 15% and sometimes you don't. 
    My advice would be to keep pulling because it could be waiting a lucky streak like mine.

The very first time I saved a hoard was on Iceman,PX, carnage. With 180 pulls I champed 2, and that let me to champ all the next 5*s.
    Second time I hoarded 250 pulls because I skipped ronan, and I champed electro, Shang and odin.
    And this was the third time because I skipped ultron. 
    There is no coicidence on maths, there are just equation statements rights and wrong. 
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
    For those using BW, do you visualise how the board looks like before you fire his power, or do you simply fire his power and let lady luck leads you to free matches?
    Luck be a lady tonight!
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    TheXMan said:
    Bad said:
    That's how it was for me when I opened for Ultron, Gamora and Shang. My pull rate was like 13% and Shang Chi was at 5/5/0 for most of my haul. But then at the very end the game started spitting out 5s left and right so I ended up with a little over a 15% pull rate and I think at one point it gave me four straight blue covers to finish off Shang. So you might be right on the cusp of hitting a ton of 5s.
  • TheXMan
    TheXMan Posts: 135 Tile Toppler
    Bad was implying the rate is greater than 15%.  I think enough people have opened much larger hoards to confirm it is accurate but it is over an extremely large number
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    I only made 5 pulls so far but that yielded 2 Sersi to give a 1/1/1 spread which is nice. Will pull some more.
  • LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    waiting until Thursday so I can get some Echo shards as well
    both Echo and New Doc Ock are added to shards. 80 pulls, nine five stars, three Gamoras, six Big Wheels and no Sersis
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    shardwick said:
    TheXMan said:
    Bad said:
    That's how it was for me when I opened for Ultron, Gamora and Shang. My pull rate was like 13% and Shang Chi was at 5/5/0 for most of my haul. But then at the very end the game started spitting out 5s left and right so I ended up with a little over a 15% pull rate and I think at one point it gave me four straight blue covers to finish off Shang. So you might be right on the cusp of hitting a ton of 5s.

Exactly the same for me, although I had 550 pulls for the odds to even out which most people don't have.
  • Breadsticks
    Breadsticks Posts: 85 Match Maker
    Sersi      1/0/1 » 3/2/2
    Gamora 2/3/1 » 4/5/2 plus two saved.
    BW         0/0/0 » 1/0/3

I really wanted the yellow for Gam but that didn't go my way as well as not getting more BW and Sersi instead of the extra Gam covers. Sixteen 5* out of 67 LL pulls for around 24% so I can't complain too much.

I have just under 900 cp so I'm not sure if I should spend some knowing I'll probably end up with more Gamora covers that I don't need. The caveat is that Gamora covers are preferable to Abigail. 

• shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sersi      1/0/1 » 3/2/2
    Gamora 2/3/1 » 4/5/2 plus two saved.
    BW         0/0/0 » 1/0/3

I really wanted the yellow for Gam but that didn't go my way as well as not getting more BW and Sersi instead of the extra Gam covers. Sixteen 5* out of 67 LL pulls for around 24% so I can't complain too much.

I have just under 900 cp so I'm not sure if I should spend some knowing I'll probably end up with more Gamora covers that I don't need. The caveat is that Gamora covers are preferable to Abigail. 

How many shards do you have for Gamora and do you play on cl 10? I would keep pulling and just hope that you can get a non-black cover and then you can finish off the last cover with shards.