Matrimonium Event

Options
corvosaurus
corvosaurus Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
I don't think the Matrimonium event is working properly.  I'm hoping that when I am playing the vampire side, Greg is supposed to play the human side (along with the associated special support) and vise versa.  Instead, I'm getting the right event support but my opponent isn't getting any support.  It's frankly really easy to win and really boring, especially with a deck full of vampires.  My blood token gets up to 50 or 60 or 70 shields.  This doesn't seem like the correct behavior and it would be a much more fun human vs. vampire brawl if Greg got the proper support.

This, and the disturb issue mentioned in the bug thread, where you can get many more than 3 creatures at once.

Cheers!

Comments

• Narcoticsagent
    Narcoticsagent Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I built a deck hoping to take advantage of the vampire support and ended up sitting through a whole lot of useless animation. 300 shield doesn't really do much. I also had multiple instance of my vampires being cast but not counted towards the requirements. I couldn't figure out what was causing the miscounts. I didn't play any disturb cards because the in game warning doesn't really tell you what the problem was it just says you might get soft locks. Missed objective points is still better than match loss due to a lockout.