S.H.I.E.L.D. Resupply List (Daily Rewards)

Comments

• Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    So I just discovered this thread -- quite the heroic feat, @PiMacleod! Thanks for it (though I'm only on day 1861).
  • jkzl
    jkzl Posts: 85 Match Maker
    PiMacleod said:
    Side note:  it's really depressing to think (and know) that day 3000 (that's THREE THOUSAND INDIVIDUAL DAILY LOGINS) will not net anything extra.

I get that it's on a schedule, and the schedule is based on a 365 day calendar, with holidays and what-not... but these numbers are like Milestones in their own right, I'd think! 

Side note complete.
    On one hand, I appreciate that they've increased the drop rates and made the rewards better at this point, but yeah....3000...or 8+ years...

Kind of feels like my employer.  "Congrats on 20yrs, you get an extra vacation day this year and a plaque/certificate"

• PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,716 Chairperson of the Boards
    jkzl said:
    PiMacleod said:
    Side note:  it's really depressing to think (and know) that day 3000 (that's THREE THOUSAND INDIVIDUAL DAILY LOGINS) will not net anything extra.

I get that it's on a schedule, and the schedule is based on a 365 day calendar, with holidays and what-not... but these numbers are like Milestones in their own right, I'd think! 

Side note complete.
    On one hand, I appreciate that they've increased the drop rates and made the rewards better at this point, but yeah....3000...or 8+ years...

Kind of feels like my employer.  "Congrats on 20yrs, you get an extra vacation day this year and a plaque/certificate"

It's kinda sad that I know EXACTLY what you're talking about.
  • PiMacleod
    2936 - Heroic token
    2939 - 2500 ISO
  • PiMacleod
    2940 - 50 HP
    2943 - Mighty token
  • PiMacleod
    2949 - 100 HP
  • PiMacleod
    2950 - 5* Prof X, blue cover
  • PiMacleod
    2952 - Heroic 10 pack
    2957 - Heroic token
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    PiMacleod said:
    2945 - 25 CP

Edit:  I just thought of something I'd like for day 3000.  And it's totally not necessary, or normal for them to do, or anything in between...  but after 3000 days, there's just ONE (actually 6) thing(s) I can't get (or don't invest the time to do so)...

The Infinity Stones supports.  I mean, sure... they're not for everyone, because some don't play PvE as much as PvP.  But purely as a collector, I'd love to have them.  It's the only thing I don't have.  I have the other supports at some level/tier.  I have all characters developed to some point.

After 3000 days, that'd be nice.  Here's a stone (or six!) For being such a devoted supporter.  Something like that.  ;)
    It's a pretty great idea. You deserve it. And I'd be jealous, but hey -- bow 🙇 down
  • PiMacleod
    2958 - 50 HP
    2959 - 2500 iso
  • PiMacleod
    2964 - Legendary token

Happy Thanksgiving! 😊 
  • PiMacleod
    edited November 2021
    2965 - Throg, blue cover
  • PiMacleod
    2967 - 100 HP
    2971 - Heroic token
  • teky
    teky Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    i thought my 400 days logged in fortnite and 345 days in Genshin Impact was a lot…. fk this is brutal ^_^
  • PiMacleod
    2976 - 50 HP
    2978 - Heroic token
  • PiMacleod
    2979 - 2500 ISO
    2980 - 5* Carnage, red cover
  • jkzl
    jkzl Posts: 85 Match Maker
    PiMacleod said:
    2945 - 25 CP

Edit:  I just thought of something I'd like for day 3000.  And it's totally not necessary, or normal for them to do, or anything in between...  but after 3000 days, there's just ONE (actually 6) thing(s) I can't get (or don't invest the time to do so)...

The Infinity Stones supports.  I mean, sure... they're not for everyone, because some don't play PvE as much as PvP.  But purely as a collector, I'd love to have them.  It's the only thing I don't have.  I have the other supports at some level/tier.  I have all characters developed to some point.

After 3000 days, that'd be nice.  Here's a stone (or six!) For being such a devoted supporter.  Something like that.  ;)
    I 100pct agree.  And the thing is, they're just trophies at this point.  They don't (unless I'm missing something) make for some huge impact to any particular character...but after finally getting widow's batons in the december puzzle ops, those are the only ones I don't have....and I have zero intention of chasing...
  • PiMacleod
    2985 - Mighty token