Ultron has arrived in LL

LazyHex
LazyHex Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
As above , bye Electro and hello Ultron 

Comments

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dang...I was really hoping to get lucky on one last organic Electro pull this morning. I ended up with an 8/4/3 Electro with 360 shards. I'm going to just set her as my 5* shard target for awhile rather than doing the 3:1 swap though.
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    Pulled an Electro (10/13)just before she left . Second pull was Shang Chi (5/13). 2 for 2. 
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
    24 pulls: 2 Shang-Chi, 2 Odin, 0 Ultron. This would've been great except that I already have Shang-Chi and Odin championed, and I'm pulling to roster Ultron...
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    We are stuck with Ultron for the rest of 2021 right?
  • MegaBee
    I gotta start checking shards before pulling. I have enough Ultron shards that I can roster him by playing his first PvE to completion.
  • rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2021
    DAZ0273 said:
    We are stuck with Ultron for the rest of 2021 right?
    Should be 4 weeks between each 5* right?  So 4 weeks until Odin leaves, then 4 weeks until SC leaves, then Ultron should be leaving ~10 Jan (if I counted my weeks right)

Also:  bad luck: 2 / 25 on 5*.  1 Odin, 1 Ultron.  Will wait I guess.  6 cover Odin now, 2 cover SC, and 1 Ultron.  
  • akboyce
    akboyce Posts: 283 Mover and Shaker
    I didnt have any covers for any of the three because I took a break. Obviosuly wanted mostly Shang-Chi. Took 70 pulls to get him. Final Results:

5 Ultron
    1 Odin
    1 Shang-Chi

Rough one....
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2021
    Another way to count is to minus three days before the 4th positioned new 5* release arrives.

0 / 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 /5
    Ultron/Gamora/???/???/???/???
    - / - / 18 Nov / 16 Dec / 13 Jan / 10 Feb

So, Ultron is leaving on 10 Jan 22 and Gamora 7 Feb 22. 

I got a lucky pull previously and have rostered Ultron. I'll unload on 16 Nov or 15 Nov depending on when the new 5* detail is revealed.

• Captain_Trips88
    Captain_Trips88 Posts: 263 Mover and Shaker
    Didn't realise he had rotated in, got token from champing hydra stomper. Got excited it was a 5* cover, it was ultron
  • Srheer0
    Srheer0 Posts: 510 Critical Contributor
    I did some pulls yesterday and got a few more levels on championed shang chi. Something like 13 pulls.  

Pulled what little I had left with leftover CP after Ultron entered. 17 odd pulls to get an Odin. Odin is now an amazing 1 - 5 - 5 spread. Started to complain to my alliance, then got Ultron from a LL champion reward token.  

Shang is champed, odin is 1 5 5 ultron has a single black cover. Now I get to hoard until Gamora arrives. Yay :(
  • Hellblazer666
    Hellblazer666 Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    8 pulls 1 black ultron 1 purple shang chi ( My third purple for him)
  • Ares76
    Ares76 Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    edited October 2021
    Exactly 100 pulls resulting in 19 five-stars! First of all I'm happy with that percentage.
    I pulled:
    • 9 Odin covers (now champed at level 452)
    • 8 Shang-Chi covers (now at 3/4/4, will eventually be champed through shards soon)
    • 2 Ultron red covers (now rostered before his debut as essential soon)
    • I also champed Electro through shards
    Now I'm waiting for Gamora of course. Don't need more levels on Odin.

I'm a bit disappointed that I have to wait 4 more weeks before I can try out a champed Shang-Chi.

I already tried Shang-Chi with Odin and Heimdall in today's Challenge node (vs. Thorkoye/BRB). It was awesome! Thanks to Odin's blue I already got the feeling what a monster champed Shang-Chi is.
  • Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,014 Chairperson of the Boards
    Did 9 pulls just to drop my LLs to 50. Got 1 SC (now at 1/3/4). I already had Odin champed and my Ultron was at 2/0/1.
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    50 pulls:

0 Odin: 4/4/4 => 4/4/4
    2 Shang-Chi: 3/3/3 => 4/3/4
    8 Ultron: 0/0/1 => 3/5/1

10/50 = 20%, not too shabby a rate, and got the most covers for my least covered 5*. Thanks to shards, I'm not even that worried about the uneven distribution. To quote a famous Kazakh reporter: great success!
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    88 pulls, 22% pull rate, champed Odin, Shang-Chi at 2/2/2, Ultron at 5/1/2, back to hoarding until Odin rotates out.
  • MadScientist
    MadScientist Posts: 317 Mover and Shaker
    Started with a 0/0/3 Odin, and a 0/0/1 Shang . 165 pulls later Odin is champed, Shang is usable, and Ultron is rostered. Back to hoarding.
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Did 85 pulls and got 5x Odin (4/2/2), 6x Shang Chi (1/4/2) and 7x Ultron (5/2/3). 21.18%, did the drop rate suddenly increased? 
  • Srheer0
    Srheer0 Posts: 510 Critical Contributor
    Pongie said:
    Did 85 pulls and got 5x Odin (4/2/2), 6x Shang Chi (1/4/2) and 7x Ultron (5/2/3). 21.18%, did the drop rate suddenly increased? 

I doubt it. When everyone does another 100-200 pulls the rates will flatten out to ~15%
  • MegaBee
    Srheer0 said:
    Pongie said:

I doubt it. When everyone does another 100-200 pulls the rates will flatten out to ~15%
    Incorporating my additional pulls from bonus rewards dropped my rate back below 15%. It almost always evens back out in the long run.