Ultron has arrived in LL

Options
2»

Comments

• dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,396 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    13 pulls 1 ultron :|
    I did 30 pulls right before electro left and pulled 4 electro champ levels.
    I’ll hold off on pulling more until Odin rotates out.
  • Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    Options
    30 pulls
    1 Ultron blue
    1 Ultron black
    1 Shang-Chi purple
    2 Shang-Chi red
    plus some bonus covers on some of my 4* favs: Chavez, Karnak, Mantis and Marvel

I was hoping to get a single cover of Odin since I don't have hime rostered. I was hoping to hoard until Gamora, but maybe I'll pull more later.
  • toecutter3095
    toecutter3095 Posts: 50 Match Maker
    Options
    4 pulls just to roster Ultron, got a 4* then 3 consecutive 5's (Ultron Red, Ultron Black, Shang-Chi Red). Amazing return-rate looking at that microscopic sample.
    Followed with another 8 pulls that were all 4s which diluted the 75% return down to *only* 25%.  Still great and not complaining, but I imagine the next time to pull LLs for Gamora will begin with a long queue of 4s.  :lol:

As a side-note the previous time I dipped into LL for Shang-Chi, I pulled him on the 1st token and stopped, so the sequence was actually 4x 5's from 5 tokens. But my past history in LL had been below-average (3 from 31 one time), so my overall rate of 5's from LL is 14.29% which is just the expected rate.

• jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    champed odin + SC. pulled 2 ultron.  finished pulling with 5900 CP. went pretty much exactly as i hoped. 
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,723 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    38 pulls... 1 of which is because I beat up on Invisible Woman with Quake in the Crash of the Titans earlier in the vid.  Feel free to skip around, but all 38 pulls happen in here.  ;)

https://youtu.be/thv_9ktPFrU
  • Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    Options
    5 pulls
    No 5* and no hits on my favorite 4* metas. Got bad vibes so I quit there.

Days later
    17 pulls
    1 blue Shang-Chi (2/1/1)
    No hits on my meta favorite 4* either.

11 LL left in the bank. Sadly will save those for the next hoard break.
  • Captain_Trips88
    Captain_Trips88 Posts: 264 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Up to 2/5/5 on Shang-Chi and should cover via shards next event
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Up to 2/5/5 on Shang-Chi and should cover via shards next event
    Actually, since Gamora is new she'll be in progression rewards and not Shang Chi.
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Options
    PiMacleod said:
    38 pulls... 1 of which is because I beat up on Invisible Woman with Quake in the Crash of the Titans earlier in the vid.  Feel free to skip around, but all 38 pulls happen in here.  ;)

https://youtu.be/thv_9ktPFrU
    Dude! You need better music. Here's something just as boring but much, much livelier, despite being Deader... lol
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcWD0PBsHx4
  • Theghouse
    Theghouse Posts: 315 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Shang Chi is the most interesting character released since Wanda.  Gamora's yellow was intriguing when it was announced, but very underwhelming in her Introducing event and new PVP.  Although he's surrounded by duds, I decided to pull to at least champ Shang before Odin leaves and Gamora goes in.

Pulled 177 total.
    9 Shang and will champ with next PVE rewards
    9 Odin now champable
    6 Ultron now 4/3/1

Overall 24/177 for 13.6%.  Not great but I had a stellar run for Apoc in Anniversary store so not complaining.  Not upset about missing Ultron, he's the worst of the 3 and at 8 covers can be finished by a feeder eventually.  And to champ the desired 5* and the better of the 2 other options in less than 200 pulls is great - I kept 48 LT in the bank for the next interesting group and didn't touch any CP.

Since I started tracking in April 2021, I am  105/610 for 17.2% overall across all legendary stores.
  • Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    So looking at the new 5* I decided that Odin would look pretty good with her and Shang-Chi. So I pulled 89 LL tokens (thanks for the quick pull button) and got 6 SC (5/3/4), 6 Ultron (1/3/3), and 2 Odin (2/3/2). So roughly 15% with some good rng for coverage. I’m pretty happy with that and @ 7 covers Odin is in striking distance if he does become key to stopping Colossus and Switch in Pick-3.