Characters and Skills Compendium -- 141 Stats

Comments

• You still have the Red power completely wrong though. It doesn't cost 1AP less per level, it changes more tiles to green per level. The Wiki is spot on...

Power Cost Red 6 AP
    Ragnarok calls upon the storm, dealing 71 damage to the current target and changing 2 tiles of any color to Green.
    Level Upgrades

Level 2: Convert 3 tiles.
    Level 3: Dealing 128 damage.
    Level 4: Convert 4 tiles.
    Level 5: Dealing 185 damage.

Max Level:Deals 633 damage.
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    Whoops ... I was blind to not see that. Fixed.
  • DaveyPitch thanks for the damage of each ability icon_e_biggrin.gif

I have updated my excel too. icon_razz.gif
  • BlackPanther Skills and tile match damage updated
  • 11/39/50/45/09/10 - 3.2 - __/_8/_6/__/_9/__ - 3560 - 2 -- Magneto (Marvel NOW!)

Powers should be at MAX LEVEL

__/14/13/_9/__/__

aslo purple power is shown as green
  • ETC buqs wrote:
    11/39/50/45/09/10 - 3.2 - __/_8/_6/__/_9/__ - 3560 - 2 -- Magneto (Marvel NOW!)
    Powers should be at MAX LEVEL
    __/14/13/_9/__/__
    aslo purple power is shown as green

Thanks a lot icon_e_biggrin.gif

I have updated the match damage values and his power colors

Power values are shown as recomended (IM40 yellow is 6 because is only with red recharge).

If anyone sees another error, please report it to me and I would updated it as soon as I can icon_e_biggrin.gif

Regards
  • Updated Black Panther Black Ability Damage that has been reduced by 20%.
    Info From this post: http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4287
    If any value is different, please let me know icon_e_biggrin.gif .
  • Added Thor (Modern) Basic Info.
  • Updated Thor (Modern) Stats & Skills
  • AdamMagus
    AdamMagus Posts: 363 Mover and Shaker
    Updated Thor (Modern) Stats & Skills

Thank you AnubisUltra for keeping this Excel sheet updated.
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Added Captain America, and updated Modern Thor to note max stats.
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    When IW, BP, BWGS, Spidey, Punisher, or Bagman lead a team (center placement before battle), they get 4 points per environment tile. Otherwise the team gets 3 points per environment tile. In jungle, desert, or mountain terrains, the choice of leader can be crucial.

I added this to the top item, as well as some links to the Rankings thread and the Undocumented thread. If anyone can provide actual stats for the undocumented features, I can add them to the appropriate characters.
  • I wrote up a post on how environment tiles work a while back. People mostly seemed to not care. icon_razz.gif

But I'm pretty sure that you get 4 points per tile as long as any of those guys are on it. They don't have to be in the middle.
  • 11/12/60/67/10/52- 4.0 - __/12/__/11/15/__ - 5075 - 3 -- Black Widow (Grey Suit) 4

Can you confirm the max damage of the red, blue, green and black? She doesnt have blue or black powers which is the reason I ask
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    ETC buqs wrote:
    11/12/60/67/10/52- 4.0 - __/12/__/11/15/__ - 5075 - 3 -- Black Widow (Grey Suit) 4

Can you confirm the max damage of the red, blue, green and black? She doesnt have blue or black powers which is the reason I ask

Yep, these are correct. Magneto is another character who's power colors don't match his strong tile colors.
  • AdamMagus wrote:
    Updated Thor (Modern) Stats & Skills

Thank you AnubisUltra for keeping this Excel sheet updated.

You are wellcome icon_e_biggrin.gif
    I have updated the ranking order from this post: http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5093

I will update Steve Rogers info as soon as is available icon_e_wink.gif
  • The character info on some of the links is outdated and incomplete, and it also seems like no one cares to update the info. Should we make a new compendium instead?
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Daige wrote:
    The character info on some of the links is outdated and incomplete, and it also seems like no one cares to update the info. Should we make a new compendium instead?

The data in the Compendium should be up to date -- let me know if you see any errors. It might be good to set up new Character Discussion pages, with an accurate stat black at the top of each page, but that might require a bit of assistance from IceIX.
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Updated Captain America.
  • Updated Excel
    Added Environmental and Critical Damage for each character
    Added Captain America (Steve Rogers) skills and stats